if you had to wear the same thing for 2 weeks . what would it be?

Lululemon compression leggings and my Wicked hoodie. They are so comfy!

I have this pair of pink flannel pajama bottoms that are stretched out at the waist *just* right so that they're ultra comfy but they don't fall down. I'd wear them and I have a really big t-shirt that I bought to sleep in that I'd wear with them. No undies, no bra. I would look like the world's biggest slob, but I'd be so content.

I pretty much have been wearing the same thing for the last year due to being home with all this Covid stuff. Black leggings with a sweatshirt or tank top and cardigan over them. Was just saying the other day that I haven’t shopped for clothes in forever!

jeans and a tee, same thing I wear almost every day
But when the weather gets warmer, it will switch to capris and tee.

Reactions: NAB
I pretty much have been wearing the same thing for the last year due to being home with all this Covid stuff. Black leggings with a sweatshirt or tank top and cardigan over them. Was just saying the other day that I haven’t shopped for clothes in forever!
My daily "covid times" outfit.... black velour jogger pants...and a sweater. If I had to pick just one sweater it would be the red chenille cable knit....I like to call them clothes that feel like pajamas :rotfl2:

Black leggings, black or grey gap v neck long sleeved tee, black socks, ll bean vest.

At home black leggings and a baggy men’s T-shirt. If I’m going to have to leave the house jeans and a regular fit women’s T-shirt.

Above is pretty much what I wear if given the choice. Of course work frowns on jeans and T-shirt’s. So if I have to be work appropriate it’ll be black slacks with a blouse.

Well for 3 weeks I alternated between pajamas and robe and leggings with long sleeve t-shirt when I had Covid. Does that count?

"If"?
I think I probably do this quite often - Jeans and a comfortable t-shirt (well, except for Sunday when I change into something nicer for church - but then I change right back afterwards).

I've been wearing the same thing since last March. Leggings and a t-shirt. I wore shorts and a t-shirt or tank top during the summer.

Depends if I have to leave my house,

Home leggings and top
Outside of home jeans (cause pockets) and top

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter