• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you had to pick one of the following weeks

which week would you choose

• 10/20/07-10/27/07

• 11/3/07-11/10/07

• 11/24/-7-12/01/07

Results are only viewable after voting.

dcgrumpy

<font color=blue>Doesn't give a ... darn<br><font
I can't decide which week we should go. i don't want to deal with crowds.

Do you have certain weeks to pick from?:confused3

From pictures I have seen on these boards, it appears that the last of August looks pretty empty. Haven't been then.

We have been the week after Thanksgiving and the first week of May. Both are good. I think the week in May might have been a little busier.

Have fun and good luck on your trip.:goodvibes

Definately the October dates IMHO! You can do MNSHP one night. The crowds aren't bad during that time ans weather is still pretty warm...

I chose the October time frame as the last two times we have been there for a conference the first weekend in November it has started to get crowded by that Sunday. The Thursday and Friday before the crowds had been low. The week after Thanksgiving is good but I think more people are starting to go at that time. The only downside to going the week in October is you miss the Christmas decorations which are usually starting to go up by November 2.

My vote was for October. Better weather and good crowd situtation (provided Columbus Day is not then).

1st week of Nov is OK... but it usually is Jersey week (and the parks can get busy by the end of the week).

Late Nov is very good crowdwise as long as its the Mon AFTER Thanksgiving.

Definitely October ... we take our annual trip usually within the first couple of weeks in October and we've always had nice weather, the crowds were managable and of course MNSSHP and the Food & Wine Festival! :thumbsup2

I'd say the early Oct. dates for sure. Nov. picks up that week with Jersey Week & Super Soap whatever. The end of Nov dates look too close to Thanksgiving for comfort, plus early Dec. in general has really gotten busy (and you have the whole Pop Warner ordeal at the beginning of Dec. too)

Oct. is our favorite time to go. Crowds are generally low, weather is sublime & the Food & Wine Fest is a yearly pilgramage for us. We could spend the whole week just at Epcot, eating & drinking. :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter