• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you had to choose only one signature restaurant.. which would it be?!

Vernie822

DIS Veteran
If we end up with the free dining, we'll be rearranging our stay and to put it simply, we'll have more dining credits than we need because one of our Disney days will be spent off property. I think it would be nice to do one signature dinner since we'll probably have an extra TS credit.

If you had to choose only one signature restaurant you could eat at.. Which would it be, and why? I have some TS and QS memories from childhood trips, but the last time I was there was on a school trip in '09, and I think we did the QS plan, so I have really no memory of most of the TS restaurants, and definitely no signature dining experience.

Current ADR's: Ohana, BOG, CP (breakfast), Teppan Edo, and Raglan Road (still on the fence about this one).

Thanks!! :cloud9:

Jiko is my favorite restaurant on property by a long shot, so that would be my pick.

Others I'd consider if Jiko wasn't an option for whatever reason would be Artist Point, Flying Fish, and California Grill.

Food is so subjective. Matters what I was in the mood for but if had to choose 1 I would flip a quarter for jiko or yatch club steakhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I would go with either Artist Point or California Grill. Artist Point is the best meal I've had on property, but California Grill during the fireworks is my best experience overall. That said, in my coming trip, I'm going to Yachtsman Steakhouse for the first time, so my opinion may soon be different...

We are doing Narcoossee's. My daughter, husband, and myself are all looking forward to the lobster tail and filet. The almond crusted cheesecake is supposed to be amazing, too.

We are doing Narcoossee's. My daughter, husband, and myself are all looking forward to the lobster tail and filet. The almond crusted cheesecake is supposed to be amazing, too.
always consistent. Very good. We have eaten there at least 20 times and never had anything but a good meal. New Years there the one year was awesome too.

So many factors to consider but I think first choice would be California Grill. Awesome food, service and atmosphere. The view for the fireworks is one-of-a-kind and it's one of the most conveniently located restaurants in WDW.

Narcoosee's is a close second for many of the same reasons as CG but I happen to like the menu at at CG slightly more.

Flying Fish is also a favorite and I enjoy the BoardWalk festivities that go along with a trip to FF.

Where is Narcoossee's located? lobster tail and filet yum!!! Is the lobster tail and filet a combo deal and if so are they on the DDP options?

JIKO for the authentic African inspired food and setting // Not something we have in St. Louis // And I don't regularly travel to Africa.

Glad to hear so many nice things about Narcoosees. It's our first time there this summer. Looking forward to it. I'm hoping they have a seasonal summer soup when we go.

Narccoosses. It is phenomenal. Located at the Grand Floridian, and you can view the wishes fireworks and the electrical water pageant from it. The filet is to die for, as is the lobster and the lobster mac and cheese!

California Grill would be my #2 pick (get a fireworks time! it's magical.), followed closely by Jiko.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter