• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you had to choose one attraction which would it be?

Got to be Splash Mountain! The theming, the music :-)charac2:"gotta be movin' along...") the animatronics, and the beautiful, colorful experience that is one of the longest rides at WDW - that ride is Disney at its finest.:thumbsup2

Wishes.... can you hear the music.... brings a tear to my eye every time.... Can't get that feeling any other place!!!

I just asked the family (everyone that is here right now anyway) and here's the responses:

DH - Kilimanjaro Safari
DS9 - Test Track
DD7 - Splash Mountain
Me - Tower of Terror

So even if we each could do one ride only - we have to go to all 4 parks.

If you were going to WDW and only had time for one attraction, what would you choose to do??

Really tough call!

First narrow it down to one attraction at each park (also extremely difficult):

MK: Splash Mountain vs. Thunder Mountain = Splash Mountain

AK: Expedition Everest vs. Kilomanjaro Safari = EE

Epcot: Soarin' vs. Test Track = Soarin'

HS: ToT vs RnRC = ToT

The winner is: Splash Mountain

:sulley:

Ok I've tallied what we have so far.

Honorable mention goes to..
Tower of Terror!!

Next up, second runner up:
Soarin!

First runner up, who will take the winner's responsiblities if they cannot attend to their duties is:
Haunted Mansion

Which means, your favorite ride at WDW so far, by a landslide is:

SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!!

Keep voting and maybe next week you will see your ride on

WHAT IS WDW BEST ATTRACTION???

I would have never said this before this trip but - Fantasmic. I won't pick a ride because they are too short. Watching my kids at the Jedi Training was awesome as well. We really enjoyed DHS this trip. Mickey's Philharmagic was a choice as well.

But I think I would have to go with Fantasmic for the length of the show, and it's overall "Disneyness". We really loved it.

I would have never said this before this trip but - Fantasmic. I won't pick a ride because they are too short. Watching my kids at the Jedi Training was awesome as well. We really enjoyed DHS this trip. Mickey's Philharmagic was a choice as well.

But I think I would have to go with Fantasmic for the length of the show, and it's overall "Disneyness". We really loved it.

I like fantasmic as well! But the DL one! I have never seen WDW's yet so I am excited and i hope it isnt too different!!!

Me: Peter Pan

DBF: Toy Story Mania

Dmom: TBD in 10 days! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter