• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you had only one night for a nice dinner in WDW....

NeedsNEscape

Mouseketeer
If you had only one night for a nice dinner in WDW, where would you eat? I am eliminating V&A, because I'll just be going on the Disney Cruise the next day and will be eating fancy there. However, I would like to have a nice meal at WDW when I get in the day before. I can get into any of the parks, but the constraint is really time. I think it would be great to just have a really nice dinner, go to bed, and next morning drive to The Boat.

Thanks for the advice!

Which resort are you staying at?

If you want some good eats with a fun atmosphere (thats nothing fancy shmancy) then I'd recommend the Big River Brewery at the Boardwalk. Afterwards you can go for a walk around the Boardwalk and take it all in. Definitely in my top 5 favorite places to eat
eat-vi.gif

lilly, are you following me?
dubious_fb7.gif

jk! good suggestion, nothing beats Cali Grill (yet! we're doing Jikos the next trip and I hear its awesome!)

Our new favorite is Blue Zoo at the Dolphin.

Jiko, Citricos (if it's open that nite), or the California Grill would be my choices.

I would eat at either BlueZoo or Jiko. :)

How about Palio at the Swan? I think it's one of those places you forget about but worth trying. :flower:

Have a great cruise!!

Definitely Artist Point! This is our favorite special occation place too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter