If you had one day...

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
You think I'd be able to figure this out myself since I'm there all the time but I want some opinions since I don't want my likes to cloud it...:confused3 I have a friend who booked a last minute flight today to come in tomorrow morning to see me...well she's never been to Disney or even Florida...so I'm going to take her Monday...I've already booked Boma since it's a tradition when we take friends for 9:40pm but we've got all day and I want to know what you guys think would make for an awesome day. She's very special to me and she has helped me through a ton of stuff in the past two weeks you have no idea...she deserves a fun filled day! So....help! I have a hopper pass for her so that is not an issue. What would you do..she likes all rides.

Hi there,

How fun! :goodvibes How long is she staying? If it's her very first time in WDW, I would honestly just keep it simple. Take her to MK, since that's the signature park. If she is staying for a few days, show her a brochure or basic website for her to look at each park and see which other one(s) she wants to go to.

*Make sure you show her Wishes!!

But overall, I would just keep it basic. Remember that she's never been there before and she'll want to take it all in!

Have fun!!

She's been to Disneyland but never to Florida or WDW. She will only be here one day for the parks...we have a Blue Man Group show tomorrow night and then we have Monday for the parks and then she flys home Tuesday.

I agree with the previous poster who said Magic Kingdom. I would hit all the major rides, the parades and then WISHES.

Frankly, I probably wouldn't go to a 9:40 ressie at Boma if I were going to the Pirates and Princess party at MK. JMHO.

Since she's been to Disneyland in California, I might would take her to Epcot. Of course, MK is the absolute best!

Since your friend has been to DL in California, I would consider MK at opening until mid-afternoon then hop to EPCOT until closing/Illuminations. As a PP suggested, I would skip Boma in favor of an meal at EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter