If you had 1 place to choose --where

ladyfoundhertramp

Mouseketeer
We are going on a large scale family trip in Jan and the hubby and I get 1 date night, we have always traveled with the girls so never been to more upscale Disney restaurants.

Would love some suggestions--excellent food, romantic atmosphere..the whole kit and caboodle.

Thanks!

California Grill, with Wishes right after dessert.

Jim

Another vote for Cali Grill, esp if you can time your reservation to watch Wishes!

We are going on a large scale family trip in Jan and the hubby and I get 1 date night, we have always traveled with the girls so never been to more upscale Disney restaurants.

Would love some suggestions--excellent food, romantic atmosphere..the whole kit and caboodle.

Thanks!

Brown derby or artist point

You will only be guaranteed romantic atmosphere and excellent food as well as the whole kit and caboodle as you say at Victoria and Albert's. I have seen MANY screaming children at all of the other mentioned restaurants as well as had/seen reviews of inconsistent food. You will get none of that at V&A. It is perfect.

We vote Le Cellier. It's the only restaurant that remains on our must do year after year. :goodvibes

I've never been there but what about Bistro De Paris. Can't go wrong with a romantic french dinner. They have a price fixe menu with wine pairings that would be lovely for a romantic evening

Isn't CG going to be closed in January?

I recommend Citricos. DH & I were there in May for our anniversary. It was the best meal of the week.

OP,
Cali Grill is closing this January (2013) and will re-open in the late summer, so I would check reviews of the new version of the restaurant before committing to it.

DH and I love Le Cellier.

DH and I usually do our "date night" at Shula's.

Then we meander around the BW area and Y&BC.

If you want to go all out Victoria and Albert's. It's romantic , the restaurant is beautiful and the food is excellent. Another suggestion would be Bistro de Paris. It's a wonderful French restaurant. It's relaxing and has great food too!

amberpi said:
In order of preference:

V&a
Shulas
Il muliano or blue zoo

Enjoy!

Great recommendations!

I would like to add Citricos to the list. And fyi Cali Grill will indeed be closed Jan 6th I believe.

Just a note about V&A. Its not cheap. Checkout the prices before you book. If im not mistaken the last time i checked it was $125pp. ??? Im dying to try it thou! One day. :)

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I'm guessing CG will be closed when you are there. We LOVED Victoria and Alberts, but it was so much food, we were both queasy afterwards, and it takes a long time... We were at the Chef's table (honeymoon) so it may have been longer.

Citricos was one of our favorites on our Honeymoon. We haven't been since (not so great with Kiddos), but it is yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter