If you got a BOG dinner after your 180 ADR date

There's all of a sudden a bunch of BOGs available in November!! I just grabbed one, but there were at least 2 dinners every day of my trip available!

Same just happened for me for December! I just got my Disney dining buddy alert and was able to book dinner for my birthday, I even had 2 time options! Good luck to everyone else searching!

I got one! Not exactly the time I wanted but I'll take it! I had a 6:00 I was trying to get but (shocker) the website wasn't working. :badpc: I am so excited to have anything! Now, I think I have pretty much everything I want and can just stalk to tweak times. Woo hoo!

I got one! Not exactly the time I wanted but I'll take it! I had a 6:00 I was trying to get but (shocker) the website wasn't working. :badpc: I am so excited to have anything! Now, I think I have pretty much everything I want and can just stalk to tweak times. Woo hoo!
That happened to me too. They disappeared fast!! I managed to get one but it's way late so I'll keep looking for something earlier. I'll keep it for now though!!!

Got mine for October as well. Several times were open for parties up to 12 in size. Never eat here before so pretty excited!

They must be still releasing them! My dates were gone (I got 8:45pm, so not ideal) but now I checked and scored a 5:10 for our first MK day!!

I just got one about 10 minutes ago for 10/31. I just try a few times a day. sometimes i forget but I do check a lot. I've been successful this way every time we visit. Only once or twice have I gotten one at 180 days and that was with the help of IPO.

just sitting in my pool thinking I should check for be our guest again lo and behold I got dinner reservations for the night of our Christmas party Love it.

I've been trying to get BOG since our 180 mark... We are doing two MNSSHP and I'v been working My kids costumes since last August! My Disney Dinning Buddy alerted me around 2 or 3pm yesterday and had no problem getting on the night of our first party when My children are Belle and Prince Adam. They Had to release a batch of reservations! With in a few short hours they were all gone because I kept checking out of curiosity. I'm very happy Paid the $8 for the alert because I have still been checking but it would have been soooo easy to miss that! I was at 93 days out... BUT SOOOO EXCITED and So are my children!!! Now if I could only cross my fingers for a Rain free NIGHT!
11402919_1140244029335491_4842740456571391570_o_zpslwrnm1ys.jpg

10525930_1078778462148715_773480398269879695_n_zpsycrrq6ws.jpg

Darn...of course I missed it! Being a good employee and not surfing the web...and what does it get me?! lol

I noticed BOG dinner reservations the week of August 9 just suddenly appeared. I snagged one. Pretty neat to get it twenty-something days out.

This is a last minute vacation for us so we're less than 60 days away and I just snagged a prime dinner opening for BOG!

We didn't even book our trip until about 75 days out, so I didn't think BOG would happen at all. It was booked up every night up until about a month before, maybe a bit less. I just randomly looked and there were two different times just sitting there! Patience is the key :)

I've been trying to get BOG since our 180 mark... We are doing two MNSSHP and I'v been working My kids costumes since last August! My Disney Dinning Buddy alerted me around 2 or 3pm yesterday and had no problem getting on the night of our first party when My children are Belle and Prince Adam. They Had to release a batch of reservations! With in a few short hours they were all gone because I kept checking out of curiosity. I'm very happy Paid the $8 for the alert because I have still been checking but it would have been soooo easy to miss that! I was at 93 days out... BUT SOOOO EXCITED and So are my children!!! Now if I could only cross my fingers for a Rain free NIGHT!
11402919_1140244029335491_4842740456571391570_o_zpslwrnm1ys.jpg

10525930_1078778462148715_773480398269879695_n_zpsycrrq6ws.jpg

Just had to say that these costumes are utterly amazing. Did you make them entirely yourself?

Just had to say that these costumes are utterly amazing. Did you make them entirely yourself?
Thank you! Yes, they are all handmade. I'm going as sleeping beauty. I used fiber optic fabric and my dress switches from pink to blue. I'm currently making Cinderella for my friend's daughter (she's same age as my dd) and then I just have to make my friends costume. She's still deciding who she wants to be. I was inspired by the electrical light parade. Thought what's better than just a regular handmade costume? ONE THAT LIGHTS UP!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter