If you don't live where you are "from," what products do you miss?

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
From Nebraska, live in Indiana. My in-laws bring me Dorothy Lynch salad dressing. They send my brother in law frozen Runza sandwiches, but I only ever liked the Italian ones and I don't think they make 'em anymore.

From Nebraska, live in Indiana. My in-laws bring me Dorothy Lynch salad dressing. They send my brother in law frozen Runza sandwiches, but I only ever liked the Italian ones and I don't think they make 'em anymore.

I'm not 'from' there but I am half Australian. Every time my parents go for a visit they always have to bring home lots of Vegemite. Last time it was 18 lbs!

good thread but Im living where I am from, but lived in California for a few years and I miss the beauty of that state (It a product of God ;))

good thread but Im living where I am from, but lived in California for a few years and I miss the beauty of that state (It a product of God ;))

Now I thought for sure the first person who mentioned California would also mention In N Out burger.

We just moved to Indiana after living in PA for 6 years. I'm desperate for a real bagel, cheesesteak and NY style pizza!

I'm from the Chicago suburbs of Illinois. Now I live in Wisconsin. Friends and family that visit bring me Portillos Italian beef and chocolate cake. Sometimes, I make the 3 1/2 hour visit back just for Portillos or Gino's East or Lou Malnotti's pizza!

I am from the Cleveland OH area and whenever we go to visit I by 2 or 3 bottles of Bertman's Ballpark mustard, it's the most awesome mustard ever ::yes::

Now I thought for sure the first person who mentioned California would also mention In N Out burger.

ya know when I was there I don't think they had them , but I miss Jack in the Box (do they still have them)

Lived in NJ from birth up until my move to FL four years ago, and I miss...

Apples
Pizza
Pine Barrens
Non-lethal Tap Water
WaWa

and I very much miss not fearing for my life every time I got into my car, because it seems like at least every third vehicle down here is a souped-up, monster pick-up truck

I'll have to come back to this thread in 2015 when we've left Florida. :laughing:

ya know when I was there I don't think they had them , but I miss Jack in the Box (do they still have them)

I don't know about in California but we just got one or two in the Indy area.

Citrus that isn't outrageously priced, Publix subs, Cuban food and most of all THE BEACH!!!

I'm from FL but am now in upstate NY.

We just moved to Indiana after living in PA for 6 years. I'm desperate for a real bagel, cheesesteak and NY style pizza!

Ok I'm curious...what's a 'real' bagel? Every bagel I've ever had is similar to what you would get at say, Panera.

From NJ, living in PA.

I miss Saucy Susan! There is no other brand that compares.

I miss real bagels, pizza and Taylor ham (although there is a place in WV where we ca get it). I also wish we had White Castle here.

Lived in NJ from birth up until my move to FL four years ago, and I miss...

Apples
Pizza
Pine Barrens
Non-lethal Tap Water
WaWa

and I very much miss not fearing for my life every time I got into my car, because it seems like at least every third vehicle down here is a souped-up, monster pick-up truck

I'll have to come back to this thread in 2015 when we've left Florida. :laughing:

I think Flippers in Orlando is supposed to be NY style?

mrsklamc said:
Ok I'm curious...what's a 'real' bagel? Every bagel I've ever had is similar to what you would get at say, Panera.

I said real bagel too. Lol I can't even explain the great bagel places in NY/NJ. They are big, crispy and oh so good! A lot of the time when the dough rises, the hole in the middle disappears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter