If YOU could work at Disney...

In all honesty? I want to go back to working in custodial at MK. Ideally, I'd like to be a duty manager, but I do plan to go back to work in custodial within a few years. I want to finish school first, and then plan to move down and work for them and work my way up.

I would be Belle in the BatB stage show! This is in my dreams, obviously...I'd like to think I'm talented, but I'm not nearly skinny enough. :rotfl:

More realistically, I would want work at ToT or HM...working at any ride would be great, actually.

Oooh I almost forgot about Voices of Liberty! That would be phenomenal. Pretty much any job where I could sing regularly would be ideal...love it!

I would like to:

1. Play a character like Baloo or other tall character.
2. CM at Space Mountain
3. Cook at a park restaurant
4. Help Imagineers as a CAD drafter and eventually become one.

Before this last trip, I would of said cast member at the Hall of Presidents. Specifically the guy who is outside of the theatre, interacting with the guests, asking Presidential trivia. However...we made our first trip to MNSSHP recently, wife was Jesse and I was Woody. We had very realistic costumes, and were told by cast members to make sure we didn't sign autographs or take pictures with other guests because of it. But it was so much fun, walking through the Magic Kingdom and have kids yell out to us: "Hey Woody! Hey Jesse!" We would just give a little wave, and it put a smile on their faces. It was definitely the highlight of any Disney experience I have had. So, yeah...being a character, specifically Woody is my answer.

In all honesty? I want to go back to working in custodial at MK. Ideally, I'd like to be a duty manager, but I do plan to go back to work in custodial within a few years. I want to finish school first, and then plan to move down and work for them and work my way up.

I would never want to be a duty manager! So much to take care of, but thumbs up for you for wanting to take on that task! :thumbsup2

Wedding/Event Coordinator! I already have the job experience, but it would be much more magical at Disney.

I would love to work as a character, especially Mickey or Minnie. Those are the coveted sought after ones for little kids and I love to watch little children's faces shine and light up with excitement when they see these characters. Otherwise, I would be happy doing anything at Disney. Of course, maybe if I worked there, the magic wouldn't seem so "magical". [/QUOTE]

I've worked for the company on and off since 2005 and it still hasn't become any less magical! It is all what you make it!

Of course, any CM will tell you that when working for the company it is nearly impossible to walk through the park as a guest and not pick up every piece of trash you see along the way!

Light designer. I am a theatre arts major and I want to be a light designer. Next time your in the world pay attention to all the lighting, even in rides like IASW and TT they use theatrical lighting. I think it is to go along with the idea that WDW is a theatre.

Fun to see what a variety of things people would like to do.

I would love to be a tour guide, either on one of the behind the scenes type tours, or for the vips, it wouldn't matter which. I was a tour guide many years ago, and it was my most favorite job ever. How much better to be one at my favorite place!

I also think it would be fun to be a wedding planner or a photopass photographer.

DH wants to be a boat captain there someday when he retires. (It's mandatory that you move to Florida when you retire, isn't it?)

Parade dancer and/or show performer. But not a singer. Don't want to run everyone out of the park. :rotfl:

Decorating the Magic Kingdom or resorts for the holidays....I'd love to create window displays too!

I'd like to come up with new t-shirt and merchandise designs.

And lastly a greeter ,anywhere...I love to talk to people!

Well, it is my dream to move to Fl and work for Disney so this thread is so much fun to read.

I really love Fulton's General Store at Port Orleans Riverside. I think it goes back to our first trip and how we spent so much time in there chatting with friendly cm's, trading pins and just browsing around. We always walked through there on the way to and from the buses every day so we were there a lot. It still to this day just brings a smile to my face to be there. I know it would not be the best paying job but I would love the feel of it, the guest interaction, setting all the new items out, helping guests shop, pin trading, etc... :) I have really put a lot of thought into this. ;)

I am a photographer so obviously I would love to do some stock work for them as well. I would even love to be a photopass photographer in a lot of the fun area's. :)

For other fun stuff... definitely a Haunted Mansion cm, Emporium cm, working with the marine life at Epcot, caring for animals at AK or AKL, anywhere in World Showcase, etc...

Can you tell I just want to be there. :rotfl:

The only thing keeping us here is not wanting to leave family. That makes it so hard. :guilty:

DH says he would want to be a cm at the Haunted Mansion or ToT. :thumbsup2

working with the horses. orrr being captain of the boat the runs between DTD and POR.

kate

I've heard from two friends that when they worked at Disney it took the magic out of it.

If I had to pick a job I would want to be a photographer for the kiddos who get made up at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique as I used to be a photographer part-time before I became disabled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter