If you could, where would you live in each park?

Comfy chairs and the smell of extra well done turkey :rotfl2:

yes - I always thought the extra well done turkey would win over the pizza though - maybe I would take some turkey sandwiches in with me - don't like the thought of cooking on that oven.:rotfl:

MK: Cinderella Castle
Epcot: American Pavillion, I've always loved American history and places like DC and Philadelphia for the rich history there
DHS: TOT...my favorite place on property
AK: Conservation Station, so fun with all the vets and animals and people with info about animals. I'm a science geek so I loved it there.

MK - Cinderella Castle, but Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and the Jungle Cruise would be fun.
Epcot - Spaceship Earth or the Seas
AK - Kilimanjaro Safaris or inside the Tree of Life
HS - Tower of Terror

I would live on the Dream!!!!! Okay, maybe I wouldn't live on it, but I would love to visit it with my bestest friends again maybe July 2012. However, I don't think our bestest friends want to hang with us. Something about not being able to justify a Disney second trip. Oh well. :( Guess who?!?!?!?! hehehehe:grouphug::rotfl:

Hmmm. If I remember, I think there were plans for renting a beach house. But someone decided to go on a cruise. :confused3 I guess I can understand the change of plans. :lmao: I also think that there was an invite for Turkey with Mickey. Since the summer 2010 beach house trip went out the window & now it looks like the summer 2011 is in doubt, I think a trip at Thanksgiving is in order. :lmao:

We are going to move into the Board Walk Villas (even if its only for a short time) come join us & we will consider the July Dream cruise. :dance3:

Here's where I would live:

MK: TTA- I love riding that relaxing ride.

EP: Future World-Soarin'
France- love the food and atmosphere

DHS: Tot- Love the atmosphere and the music

AK: Everest- cause it's gorgeous and fun.

:cutie:

Hmmm. If I remember, I think there were plans for renting a beach house. But someone decided to go on a cruise. :confused3 I guess I can understand the change of plans. :lmao: I also think that there was an invite for Turkey with Mickey. Since the summer 2010 beach house trip went out the window & now it looks like the summer 2011 is in doubt, I think a trip at Thanksgiving is in order. :lmao:

We are going to move into the Board Walk Villas (even if its only for a short time) come join us & we will consider the July Dream cruise. :dance3:

The reason DW is out in November is because we would have to drive and the 4 of us can't miss school (before holiday=money taken out of pay check).

How could I refuse to be taken on a cruise with the folks? Hmmm....Galveston with its increasing shark attacks or the beautiful white sandy beach with it's crystal clear water at Castaway Cay? :confused3. Go with us this time and we will go to DW with you guys next time. :)

Here's where I would live:

MK: TTA- I love riding that relaxing ride.

EP: Future World-Soarin'
France- love the food and atmosphere

DHS: Tot- Love the atmosphere and the music

AK: Everest- cause it's gorgeous and fun.

:cutie:

The TTA would be kinda fun. But, I would want the old version. :laughing:

MK- Pirates....Johnny Depp, need i say more girls??

AK- Flame Tree... i love ribs!

HS- Tower of Terror...i think i could walk around that Q and still not catch everything it offers, plus it reminds me of the Overlook Hotel in The Shining...did i mention I love horror film? :)

Epcot-
Lands: The Soarin Pavillion...you have that ride plus I LOVE the Living with the Land attraction...id NEVER go hungry!!:)

WS: Mexico. It's dark and romantic, slightly mysterious, has my favorite kinda food and a boat ride to boot!

MK - tough tie between Pirates and Haunted Mansion
Epcot - The Land and Paris
DHS - Star Wars
AK - Expedition Everest

MK-I want an apartment above Aloha Isle
HS-I would love to have one of the brownstones
AK-Someplace in Asia
Epcot-Canada, in the back building near the waterfall

This is actually something I give some thought to on every trip! I realize that most of my choices are facades, but please allow me my fantasy that they are fully finished and ready for me to move into.

How could I refuse to be taken on a cruise with the folks? Hmmm....Galveston with its increasing shark attacks or the beautiful white sandy beach with it's crystal clear water at Castaway Cay? :confused3. Go with us this time and we will go to DW with you guys next time. :)

Were just waiting for your folks to adopt us... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

MK - Carousel of Progress! All the comforts of home, plenty of air conditioning, and even a couch or two to crash on! Sign me up, provided someone tears out a Dole Whip machine and adds it to the modern kitchen scene!

DHS - Sci-fi Dine In. I imagine that, with a little creativity and some elbow grease, that the cars could be fashioned into a bed. Added to that, the perpetual early evening and tacky movies could be a relaxing plus...at first? Bring some DVDs, it's movie night!

EP - The Living Seas. Perhaps a floating bed, plenty of fresh fish, and scuba fun at all hours. Dining at Coral Reef, since it's technically under the same roof.

WS - The Tea Caddy! With that awesome quasi-thatched roof, an English garden out back, Curly Whirly candy at my disposal, and plenty of hot tea, I could definitely feel at home!

AK - Since we hate Animal Kingdon, I'm going to slightly cheat on this one. I'd choose the AK Baby Care Center. Padded rocking chairs, televisions, AC, quiet, and Pizzafari is right around the corner!

I would live:

MK - Splash Mountain

EPCOT - Future World / Spaceship Earth
World Showcase / England

DHS - Rockin Rollercoaster

AK - Expedition Everest and Yak & Yeti

MK -- Above Main street, in a quaint apartment, complete with daily Disney maid service and nightly barbershop quartet serenades.

Epcot -- UK, in one of those little thatched cottages. I love the food, and a pint of Guinness/harp each day (my Dad said it's 'good for the blood.'):drinking1

DHS -- in one of those brownstones or the Sci-Fi drive in.

The Boardwalk -- we LOVE it there!! :cloud9: We would need a 3-BR villa, though. My kids have always wanted to be like "Suite Life of Zach & Cody," although they know I can't sing.

MK - Carousel of Progress! All the comforts of home, plenty of air conditioning, and even a couch or two to crash on! Sign me up, provided someone tears out a Dole Whip machine and adds it to the modern kitchen scene!

DHS - Sci-fi Dine In. I imagine that, with a little creativity and some elbow grease, that the cars could be fashioned into a bed. Added to that, the perpetual early evening and tacky movies could be a relaxing plus...at first? Bring some DVDs, it's movie night!

EP - The Living Seas. Perhaps a floating bed, plenty of fresh fish, and scuba fun at all hours. Dining at Coral Reef, since it's technically under the same roof.

WS - The Tea Caddy! With that awesome quasi-thatched roof, an English garden out back, Curly Whirly candy at my disposal, and plenty of hot tea, I could definitely feel at home!

AK - Since we hate Animal Kingdon, I'm going to slightly cheat on this one. I'd choose the AK Baby Care Center. Padded rocking chairs, televisions, AC, quiet, and Pizzafari is right around the corner!

:thumbsup2

Thanks for taking the time to post where & why

The best part of reading all of these responses is the "why". I really enjoy the answers.

I am sorry that you hate the AK. Everyone is different. I know that some like this and others like that. I did like your effort in finding an answer for the AK though. :rotfl2:

Thanks!

MK -- Above Main street, in a quaint apartment, complete with daily Disney maid service and nightly barbershop quartet serenades.

Epcot -- UK, in one of those little thatched cottages. I love the food, and a pint of Guinness/harp each day (my Dad said it's 'good for the blood.'):drinking1

Your Dad is a very smart man. :lmao:

DHS -- in one of those brownstones or the Sci-Fi drive in.

The Boardwalk -- we LOVE it there!! :cloud9: We would need a 3-BR villa, though. My kids have always wanted to be like "Suite Life of Zach & Cody," although they know I can't sing.

I love the Boardwalk. We have stayed there many times. My kids also like the idea of living like "Zach & Cody". But, my kids don't know they can't sing. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a fun idea!

MK - an apartment on Main Street, preferably a corner apartment with some windows looking down on the people and parades on the street, and some windows looking straight out to the Castle. After all, Walt meant Main St. to represent everyone's home town; why not make it mine for real?

Epcot
FW - I pretty much DO live in the farmhouse at The Land, so for something different I'd like to live in the Living Seas - preferrably back when it was Seabase Alpha: it was already rigged up for living quarters then. With a view straight into the aquarium.
WS - almost too hard to pick. Torn between UK, Germany, Norway, & Canada. At the end of the day I think I'd pick Germany. Beautiful old homes; good view of Illuminations; garden RR to go play with; proximity to Biergarten AND that new Carmel shop.

AK - in Anandapur, at the Yak & Yeti. The theming actually includes 3rd floor hostel-type rooms so I should be all set. On the front of the building, please, so I can also look out over the parade route, up to EE, and a partial view of the water as well. I like all of AK but think the theming in the Asian area is the best.

HS - much as I love TSMM I don't need to live there, so long as I can be at the front of the RD crowd, or nip over at night for a ride just before bedtime (when the line is often not nearly as long as the sign outside claims). The Streets of America are wonderfully done but there are no green spaces there and I'm not a big-city fan: fine to visit, not so great to live in. Above Starring Rolls is tempting but I'm not sure I'd like the F! crowds under my windows every night. I think back by the Muppets would be best; maybe just outside their courtyard, by the Writers Stop (such great snacks!).

Magic Kingdom:
Carousel of Progress , especially the last one, lol. I do love Christmas and the TV is awesome...plus it's one of my very favorite rides from my childhood

Epcot
WS: Germany Pavilion..again with the Christmas and the food is yummy!
FW: Living with the Land..favorite ride and not only is it sustainable, but I can live in any climate, lol

Hollywood Studios:
Sci-Fi Drive in ...just got to figure out where to put the bed

Animal Kingdom:
It's Tough to be a Bug...I'm a big fan of A/C and darkness...plus it's central to everything and you can climb the tree for days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter