if you could stay at any disneyworld resort what would it be???

Number one on our "money is no object" wishlist is a 2 bedroom villa at BLT (or, heck, a 1 bedroom!). Someday, I hope to be brave enough to rent points.

My other is Poly CL. Considering we had a less-than-positive CL experience at BC, I will never convince DH to try it though.

Great question. I've recently stayed at the Beach Club. It was great being so close to Epcot. But, I've been fascinated with the Contemporary and the Poly since the 70's. I think it would be wonderful to stay at either - the originals!

BLT with a MK view for 14 days at Christmas time.

This. :thumbsup2

We'd also like to try the Boardwalk due to location and the Boardwalk feel. Not so into the clown pool.

I've stayed at the YC and it was fine but I actually didn't love the food options.

It's always natural to want what you can't have, and with a good discount, we could feasibly stay at any of the resorts....so, if money were no object (because let's face it, I'm not Suri Cruise)....I desperately want to stay at the Cinderella Suite in the castle!! ::yes::

Oh wow this is a tough question for me;) I guess I'd pick BLT w/ a theme park view! Went to Contemporary as a child and it just gives the most Disney feeling! But Poly and Beach Club aren't far behind:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter