If you could stay at any disney resort...

It you could stay at any resort which one

• Pop Century

• All Star Music (any of them)

• Port Orleans (either one)

• Caribbean Beach

• Coronado Springs

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Beach Club or Yacht Club

• Contempary

• Grand Floridian

• Polynesian

• Wilderness Lodge

• Saratoga or Old Key West

Results are only viewable after voting.
Polynesian just because I have always wanted to stay there. Also because the theme and decor is really nice.

I love wilderness lodge! It's so peacefull there! I love how the geyser in the lobby flows down to the pool, I'm going there in December, I can't wait!

Oh course all the Deluxe resorts are nice, but I LOVE Caribbean Beach! :teeth:

...Mine isn't on the list. I would stay at the WDW Dolphin. We've been there three times, and its my absolute favorite!

I'd love to say the Grand Floridian just so I could feel so posh and ritzy...

but whe it coems down to it, I'd pick the Poly, because the atmosphere is just SO relaxed and fun and amazing.

I've only been there to eat at O'hana but I think i twould be paradise to stay there!

i would love to stay at Grand Floridian
it just looks so beautiful :love:

me too. I would also love to stay at caribbean beach. We are staying at the Beach Club next year! Has anyone ever stayed there? how is it? Im so psyched!!

I'd love to say the Grand Floridian just so I could feel so posh and ritzy...

but whe it coems down to it, I'd pick the Poly, because the atmosphere is just SO relaxed and fun and amazing.

I've only been there to eat at O'hana but I think i twould be paradise to stay there!

I stayed there, and it's amazing! I would LOVE to stay there again!

At the beach club, i love the walks to Epcot, and also MGM.
I wanna stay at the Polyniesian. It seems nice.
I've stayed at the contemprary which i love, there changing a whole section I forgot what they said they were doing to it, but this is it in august, I dont know what it looks like now though. When I stayed there, there were rooms, and a little playground thing.
VacationPictures092.jpg

Hmm let's see. I'd jump on a plane go stay at the Polynesian. I just love it! The atmosphere is awesome and just too awesome for words.

At the beach club, i love the walks to Epcot, and also MGM.
I wanna stay at the Polyniesian. It seems nice.
I've stayed at the contemprary which i love, there changing a whole section I forgot what they said they were doing to it, but this is it in august, I dont know what it looks like now though. When I stayed there, there were rooms, and a little playground thing.
VacationPictures092.jpg

DVC contemporary. Can't wait until DVC Contemporary is completed. Contemporary Resort Villas. Has a nice ring to it.

I voted AKL. We went and toured the new little showthing they had at Saratoga and it was just awesome! My parents thought they wouldn't like the whole African theme but we absolutely loved it.

Well this wasn't on there but Boardwalk. I've wanted to stay there forever!

Unfortunantly these were both booked for our January trip :( So I guess I'll have to wait to visit for the first time haha..And we own Saratoga and Old Key West so yeah LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter