if you could stay 1 night anywhere within 1 hours drive of mco?

ado121

DIS Veteran
where would you stay? we are a family of 6 that needs at least 3 beds (not 2 beds and a pullout). free parking would be a bonus. breaktfast would be awesome. we are flying in at 8pm on dec 11 and just need the 1 night hotel before we check in to our timeshare on the 12th.

there is no 3 beds in a hotel that I know of - now there is in suites - but think they demand a 3 night stay not one.

in your case would go with hotels at the airport.

did you check with your timeshares - sometimes they will allow a member/owner to rent for one night?

i have asked and its not possible.

any suggestions for 2 beds and a pull out then?

http://www.ihg.com/staybridge/hotels/us/en/orlando/mcobv/hoteldetail

Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista
8751 Suiteside Drive
Orlando, Florida 32836

We stayed here years ago when it was a SummerHill Suites and enjoyed it. It's near Apopka-Vineland near Palm Pkwy, very close to lots of restaurants (Steak n Shake, Giordano's, Joe's Crab Shack, etc). Easy to get to Crossroads and Downtown Disney.

They have 2 bedroom suites, King plus 2 Doubles and a sofa bed. Free parking and Free breakfast. Under $200/nt, depending on when your travel, maybe cheaper.

HTH, Steve

We love Residence Inns. They have 1 and 2 bedroom rooms (and studios). The one near Seaworld is really nice and within your hour drive

Residence Inns have 2 bedroom suites--a king in one room and two doubles in the other room. They also have free breakfast. There are several in the area and I personally have stayed at (and recommend) the Lake Buena Vista location on Palm Pkwy.

The hotel Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek (not the timeshare portion) has family rooms with 2 queens and a set of bunk beds. Homewood Suites LBV has 2 bedroom units.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter