If You Could Ride One WDW Ride...

Gotta be Splash Mountain

second choice gets might difficult. Too many great choices.

i have a tie and always will be a tie....for the memory of Walt and his magic my fav's are Pirates and Haunted Mansion. I can still remember as a kid watching the "wonderful world of Disney" on sunday nights after "mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom" I always wished i was Walt's kid in another life........Those 2 rides Walt would still be very proud of and how they held an audience for all these years......

Just as a point of order (and I really hate to make it) but Walt passed away in Dec. 1966.

The Haunted Mansion ride was not opened until August 1969.

Walt had a tremendous impact on HM, but he never saw the finalized plans or certainly never saw the ride itself.

When Walt passed away the HM was still being imagined as the "Museum of the Weird" and was not anything like the kind of attraction we see today.

It is a tribute to the Imagineers (Rolly Crump, et al) who persevered and, in spite of the tragic loss of Walt Disney's guidance, refined the rough ideas of the Museum of the Weird and ultimately created the magical experience that we now know as the Haunted Mansion.

Like I said, I hate to point these things out, but they are simply the facts

Tower of Terror!!!! I am not a fan of thrill rides as a general rule, but somehow it is by far and away my fave.

Haunted Mansion is a very close second for sentimental, nostalgic reasons.

Mine would be Test Track did not get a chance to ride it in 2002 and we only went to MK in 2005.

I gotta go with Splash Mountain on this one. It gives me that warm fuzzy Disney feeling. :)

I have to add one more vote to the People Mover. Our son will not let us call it the TTA.

Robo thanks for the video. We loved watching it.

Now there are two big buts here. The wife loves her some Buzz, but she is not at the keyboard.

Big but number....me and the son are taking our first cracks at Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Manison, Test Track, and Soarin in June. So could be some changes.

Buzz Lightyear because it is so much fun to play. (A very close second is ToT. Boy, was that hard to choose!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter