If you could pick....

kpitarresi

Earning My Ears
any place to eat in The World for a date night, where would you eat? I am having such a hard time deciding and with our vaca being 62 days out, I'm not sure if we can get any good ressies anywhere. I have researched restaurants so much that I have made myself crazy! :crazy2: Please tell me where to go because I have no idea :confused3

if you can - go to Victoria and Alberts. Best meal I've ever had, anywhere - super romantic and probably a fairly easy reservation to get 2 months out.

Off the Dining plan - Shula's Steakhouse
On the plan for 2 credits - Citrico's
On the plan for 1 credit - San Angel Inn

All very romantic places.

Keeping in mind that you are 62 days out, here are my recommendations.

Biergarten (Epcot)
Sanaa (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Rose and Crown (Epcot)
Beaches and Cream (Doesn't take ADR's but it's table service - Beach Club)
Hollywood Brown Derby (DHS)
Sci-Fi Dine In (DHS)
Yak and Yeti (Animal Kingdom)
Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
The Plaza Restaurant (Magic Kingdom)
Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club)
Les Chefs de France (Epcot)
Marrakesh (Epcot)

I think most of these will have some availability and are pretty good choices. I would also try for some of the ADR's you'd really want to try that you don't think you have a chance at just in case something comes available (like Cinderella's Royal Table, O'hana, Le Cellier, Be Our Guest, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace). You never know when someone is going to cancel a trip or an ADR.

I second that. And try to ge the Chef's table. They only do 1 reservation there per night, but you may be able to get on a waiting list

Two months out, you should be able to get a table at bluezoo, which is the best restuarant on property, other than Victoria & Albert's.

First, i'd go with V&A for sure. Second choice would be a signature restaurant: Citrico's, Flying Fish, Artist Point. Also consider Shula's or Blue Zoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter