• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could only stay at one Resort for the rest of your life...

Poly, hands down. Tambu Lounge, Trader Sam's, Kona... easy access to MK and Epcot, as well as everything at the other MK area resorts.

Caribbean Beach Resort because it is my Disney home. Beautiful and peaceful!

(Plus given how maligned it is on the boards, I could have it almost to myself!!)
That's exactly what I would say! I can't believe people seem to hate it.....it's beautiful and quiet. We are cheating on it with the Poly for my bday in October, but I'm sure we will be back....our DS (8) loves CBR too..he got upset when I booked a short 2 night after our cruise at AoA for his 7th bday......"but why couldn't we just stay at Caribbean Beach, mom???"

For me it is all about BLT. That is my home resort and the place I always go to when I can't decide on which resort to pick.

Very hard to choose. I love YC/BC, but there's something special about the MK resorts, and seeing the castle & Wishes right from your resort.
So it would be close between GF & Poly. With GF having a slight edge.
For a moderate, I'd choose POR.

AKL, no questions asked. Every time I walk into that lobby, I just feel at peace and get that sense of "I'm back home"! Also, so many zebra domes...

I am DVC so it would be a toss up between AKV and BCV (I prefer AKV for the resort but BCV for location).

For us it is WL, we love the way it feels miles from anything and yet close to the things we like best.

Wilderness Lodge!!! It is close to MK & affordable. We LOVE taking the relaxing boat ride to Contemporary & monorail to MK or Epcot. Very peaceful resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter