If you could only make 1 reservation for a sit down dinner...

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
Hey gang,

Here's my dilemma - we are going to WDW for my hubby's 40th and he isn't the sort to want to have scheduled reservations every day however I'd like to have one good meal to celebrate while we are at WDW....so if you could have only ONE reservation for 2 adults where would you reserve and why?? :confused3:confused3

I would try for Le Cellier. If you cant get in there try for Coral Reef we love the atmosphere. Then afterward you can watch Illuminations :)

Absolutely Citricos - best food on WDW property in my opinion.

Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian.

If you time your ressie right, the server will take their time to put in your entree and they will direct you out to the deck to watch the fireworks........

You can say that you ordered them up yourself for his B-day!;)

i like Le Cellier or the yatchsman. also californa grill is good and you can watch the fireworks from there as well.

V&A is always my top choice for something special. My next choices, in order, would be:

1. bluezoo
2. Bistro de Paris
3. Il Mulino
4. Citricos

California Grill (contemporary resort)--You can watch wishes from this restaurant
Narcoosee's (grand floridian)--You can also watch wishes from this restaurant
The Hollywood brown Derby (hollywood studios)
Tutto Italia (Epcot)
Le Cellier (Epcot)
Chef's de france (Epcot)--You can watch illuminations from this restaurant

I personally think these are all really neat eating experiences for celebrating at. :)

My top three.

1) Citricos
2) Il Mulino
3) Shula's steak in the Swan or the dolphin, can never remember which one. Best steak bar none.

I loved Flying fish my last trip. The food is superior to anything I've eaten at any WDW resteraunt LeCellier included. It is 2 table service but so worth it. I have never tried Narcosesee but have found lecellier has not been that great my last few trips.

BlueZoo is our longtime favorite. It's been a must do every trip since it opened.

But, I am currently obsessed with Flying Fish. It won a spot for our upcoming abbreviated F & W Fest trip & BlueZoo did not. Only because we have done BZ at least a dozen times & have only done FF twice.

My choices would be:

1. California Grill
2. Yachtsman Steakhouse
3. Narcoossee's

I know you said one, but it's so hard to decide...

California Grill for great food and service plus the bonus of watching Wishes from the restaurant.

Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge. This restaurant doesnt' get a lot of press but I think the food is excellent and it's a nice, quiet, relaxed, cozy atmosphere.

Can't wait to hear which one you pick.

It kind of depends on what you're looking for: if you want to enjoy a show following the meal, then go for either one of the Epcot restaurants where you can watch Illuminations (my favorite is still the R&C), or Cali Grille to watch Wishes; looking for great steak, then probably Shula's, although it's so dark in there you need to take along a flashlight. But if you're looking for a quiet place, in an awesome atmosphere, for my money you can't beat Artist Point in the WL.

Coral Reef. Loved the food and atmosphere. Only downside was slightly slow service.

My vote would be for Yachtsman Steakhouse. We ate here on our honeymoon and it is still my favorite. I happen to like steak a lot whereas my DW likes seafood. If one or both of you prefer seafood, we would recommend Flying Fish (I had a great steak here, too, and I think DW had scallops). Good luck deciding!

California Grill, then, Citricos last but not leat Narcosses (sp) ave a nice dinner no matter where you eat :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter