If you could only do one ride at MK......

If you could do only one ride at MK.......

• Splash Mountain

• Space Mountain

• Thunder Mountain Railroad

• Haunted Mansion

• Pirates of the Caribbean

• Dumbo

• Small World

• Other (let us know!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked splash mountain!!! LOVE it and it's a probably one of the longer attractions so I could enjoy more Disney minutes!!:thumbsup2

The Haunted Mansion. I actually have been to the MK and only rode one ride once and this was it.

Big Thunder RR - because it is the only "thrill" ride DH will do!
I just have to do Space Mtn (and all the others) without him :sad1: .... but also :woohoo:

We love it! We ride it several times each trip, and it's always our last ride as we're leaving MK to go home. Splash comes in 2nd place, but DS3 isn't tall enough to ride it yet.

Boy, that was a hard decision. Small World, and POTC are both classic Disney rides, but I really think that Haunted Mansion is just pure Disney. It pretty much defines everything that Disney World is about.

Tough Question...

I'd have to go with the Mansion, just for the really cool effects factor. It is just completely well-done, and I always love to see it again.

Haven't actually been since the big refurb, but here's hopin I can convince the wife.:thumbsup2

Before my back problems I'd pick Space - classic and still so cool. But now my back can't take it anymore, so I love Splash - it just makes me :)

I chose Dumbo b/c I have a feeling my 2 year old son will love it!! I can't do rides b/c I am pregnant. Not that I really was a big ride person to begin with..although splash mountain looks fun!!!:banana:

I'd like to say that was a tough decision, because I do love them all, but for sentimental reasons I'd have to go with "It's a Small World" !!:)

I picked Space Mountain but it was a tough choice!! :D

I chose Splash Mt. BUT, I pondered a long time over Haunted Mansion. I honestly don't think I could go to MK and NOT do Small World either :lovestruc

Yes ! That is my answer too :) . TTA is the best ride at MK:lovestruc . If they bring it back to DLR, I will have one less big reason to need to go to WDW!

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

If they bring the Peoplemover back to DLR, on the original track, then I'll so be there! The TTA is great, but it's just a pale imitation of the DLR original! It's a testament to the Peoplemover's greatness that even a pale imitation is still a wonderful ride. :goodvibes

(Okay, so I sound like a slobbering fanboy, but I can't help it!)

Peter Pan!! I loved it, even more than my kids!

But, some caveats...I've only been once as a adult and we did not ride the big thrill rides, so did not ride SM,SM,BTMR or HM...Hope to go on all except Space Mtn this year, so my answer may change after August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter