If you could only choose three TS, what would they be?

Le Cellier, no question! :rotfl:
Boma (breakfast, haven't tried dinner yet, but I'd like to!)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch-amazing!!) :thumbsup2

Ohana
Le Cellier
and usually some character meal for the kids (I like Crystal Palace Breakfast, but sometimes we do another one instead)

We have never eaten at a signature restaurant, though.

My faves are........:lovestruc

1. Flying Fish
2. Ohana
3. Via Napoli

Hey there!

You didnt mention wether you was taking children or not?? so ill give my 3 for with 3 without or both :)
With Children or with out children! (FOR WHEN I LIKE TO FEEL A KID TOO)

BREAKFASTS....... at Tusker house like a previous posted said the food is Amazing better i feel then anyother Breakfast at Disney rated number one with Akershus! we missed both of these for a good many yrs when i was young and missed them for our 1st two trips as a family! I can tell you they will never be missed from any of my trips again with or with out children! Also Crystal Palace will get a mention as i find it a Rather nice place to start my day!!!

LUNCHES......
I adore Yak & Yeti...I find the food always a good standerd you hardly ever have to make a reservation! and there is a good variatyon the Menu and you get plenty!

Crystal Palace! This was a favourite when my parents went (they are now in there 70s and also from when i was a child its the 1st place we ever eat on our 1st day of every holiday! and now i take my 3 boys that are Twins 5 and oldest 8! I find the Charecter experience with the Winnie Pooh charecters to be just wonderful to watch the Buffet has always been of a good variety and and standerd! Its so pretty :love:

THE GERMAN RESTAURENT! in Epcot, how i love this place wow the food and the entertainment is great experience with or with children, to be honset I could do this place over and over again, and for Lunch or Dinner! you do have to share you table but for once in your holiday i find that a rather nice experience to talk to another family or couple about what they have done! The food is just Amazing great flavour great choices and wonderful desserts..

DINNER!...........

Coral Reef, from the decor to the food I have always found this a lovely place to relax and eat If your with children then the will be Amazed by the huge tank,and the fact that after they can look around it from the other side by the Nemo ride! I have never had a bad meal here and i best enjoy steak and sea food both which i have found to be excellent! it can be very romantic if you manage to wait for a table by the Tank or just get lucky it felt very special for a 1 CREDIT meal! and the Creme Brulee wow, loved every bite! hmmmm and so did my hubby so i didnt get many of them:rotfl2: I actually enjoy a great range of the desserts and cocktails from here!

BOMA as you mentioned yourself! wow the smell that comes from the place!!!
We ate their for our 1st time last yr whilst staying at the lodge and boy was the food great I love to try new stuff, and found everything to be very yummy this is a must for me If i have my kids as their is also a fab range for them! and we are a family that love our food and our desserts, America is just heaven to us lol..

LE CELLIER.
I have to mention this place as i had the best staek here,the Fillet Mignon (not sure if i spelt that correct) It was easily as good as the Steak i had at Citrocus!!! as was the desserts they had the menu is a little selective but there is at least a dish of most meats and some fish but the flavour of the sauces was great! and i also found the decor to be really relaxing we have done this with our boys and without and it was fab both times!

RIGHT WITHOUT KIDS!

CITROCUS...
we did this place last yr twice once for our Anniversary and had to go back again as the food was brilliant! to really enjoy this place i would not take my children i like to enjoy a good meal without the whining :rotfl:..although i did see children in their and they are welcome, Its the dessert that grabbed me no place i have eaten even JIKO came close to the dessert!!!! chocolate crown so pretty but i love Creme brulee and they had by far the best! can not fault this place at all, and can not wait to go bk!

GRAND FLORIDIAN CAFE..... although i would do lunch with the kids i just enjoyed dinner without them, I must add though that lunch and dinner was both excellent i just find the place more romantic at night without the boys (sorry boys) loved the crab cakes (im a sucker for seafood) and these was delish.

I dont have 3 to add without kids but i have to add in Tonys to go to with either for lunch or dinner!
I think this place gets missed out alot and i feel that the place offers great food with out the great price tag! i have had many wonderful meals here with and without the boys i love the scenery the place offers and the quant romantic feel!

Sorry for going on i just love giving a reason to my choices, ......

My favs are:

Kona Cafe for Breakfast
Chef de France for Lunch
Via Napoli anytime!

Thanks all for your responses! We like to try new TS each time we go...and were sorely disappointed last trip by 1900 PF dinner...and underwhelmed by CP. CP was not bad...just didn't live up to all the hype. We have done those past trips as well as others we have really liked..'Ohana, Jiko, Cape May Clambake, CRT for dinner, Tuskerhouse...

I also forgot to mention we are three vegetarians, two adults and two children, ages 14 and 5.

I have looked at the menus of many of the restaurants suggested. My DD would love to do 'Ohana again, but I can't find a time available for the dates we will be there.

So, I have so far, Boma for dinner, Citricos for my B-Day dinner, Tuskerhouse for breakfast on our departure day, and I have one more to fill (I guess I just cannot stick with three! :rotfl2:)

Thank you all so much for your suggestions.

CRT Breakfast
Tusker House Breakfast
Le Cellier Lunch
alternate if I can't get one of the above: Raglan Road Dinner

I loved the vegetarian meal I had at Flying Fish. Also I could make a meal out of the smoky portabello soup and a salad at Artist Point. That soup is to die for!

'Ohana...... DH is a vegetarian & DS is a picky-etarian, but Chef TJ :-)love:) went above AND beyond making sure they had plenty to eat! :goodvibes

Le Cellier

Boma

Flying fish
Brown Derby
Tutto italia
Top 3 that are cheaper: kona cafe, liberty tree tavern, yak & yeti.

First trip without the kids in a long time. Crystal Palace (breakfast),San Angel Inn,50's Prime Time all new choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter