If you could move to any state in the U.S.

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
where would look good? I've lived my first 25 years on the east coast, my second 25 years in the midwest and would like to move somewhere new for the rest of my life. I would like somewhere where there are milder winters.

I'm already planning to move to Oregon to be closer to the beach, the green and the rain. :) Good luck in your search.

Im a fan of Utah, Southwestern part. (Cedar City,St. George)
Close to Vegas and that are is growing FAST.
Plus, its a good climate.

I hate the bitter cold; I refuse to go north to visit my family for Christmas because of this. I wouldn't want to leave Florida for that reason... plus, I have resident AP rates. :goodvibes

I love California - I am born and raised here. I have lived in Georgia and Nevada, ad have moved back. This is the place for me.

However, after visiting the Bay area in October, I am now it's #1 fan and wouldn't mind moving up there, but it's too darn expensive. I'll stay in SoCal and enjoy my 20 minute drive to DLR!!

I am in CT and absolutly HATE the cold, especially now since becoming disabled. The cold makes my problems worse.
But... I have a grandson who I adore and can't move away from. He was my savior, I was ready to quit chemo because of the problems it caused and let the disease do what it wanted when my son showed me the sonogram. I told the Dr to hit me with anything, just let me live to see him.
My son is divorced now and they live with me so I am with him every day. I just can't leave him, but my son won't move to FL.
So, someday I hope to move down south anywhere where it is warm, but I don't think it will happen.

If I could move anywhere it would be Oregon or Vermont, but since you would like a mild climate, I would suggest Florida

I would move to Alaska, no doubt. I visited for about two months a couple summers ago and it's absolutely breathtaking.

But I wouldn't really recommend Alaska to you since you're looking for mild winters. ;)

Florida or Texas. My two favorite places in the USA. :thumbsup2

Most likely it'll be Florida.

New York! We spent Christmas in New York City four years ago and the entire family has wanted to move there every since!

I have lived in Indiana my entire life and I am sick of the weather. I am actually looking at moving to Florida in about 4 years, after I graduate and establish myself somewhere for at least 2 years. My family lives there and I would LOVE to live in Tampa or Clearwater. Even Land O Lakes.

I would probably stay in Texas but move back to Houston or to the Hill Country area. North Texas is just a little too windy, too hot and so on for me. Plus I love the outdoors and this area isn't too great for that.

If not Texas, I'd move to Arkansas. I love the Ozarks and Arkansas people are just the best.

OREGON!!!!!! I would honestly doubt I will move anywhere outside of my state. Maybe NoCal or Washington but it's all the same really.

What more could you want, where I live...
a big city,
a gorge,
windsurfing,
the beach,
some of the best fishing in the world,
beautiful forests,
deserts,
snow sports,
valleys,
wine country,
a hub for breweries,
wonderfully nice people,
(this one I personally love) one of the organic food meccas of the country,
GREAT restaurants (some of the best chefs will tell you how awesome this area is for good fresh quality food),
farm land,
great camping areas,

and much more all within an hour or so of the Portland Metro Area.

Born in northern Wisconsin, moved to Florida in 1982. My nickname is Mrs. Freeze, but I have to say, I do live in paradise now. Have to say Florida.

Texas, if they ever successfully secede. Until then, still trying to convince my wife to move to Florida. I hate the cold too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter