If you could meet Iger...

jeff318

Mouseketeer
So... I'm most likely going to have the opportunity to meet Robert Iger. He's an alum of the college I currently attend, and will be visiting for a fundraising gala and speech to the student body. I was chosen as one of 100 students to mingle with the guests at the gala. I am VERY excited about this, since I dream of working for Disney.

I also just got an email from an administrator today saying that "Three lucky IC students will get 30 seconds to pitch a brilliant business idea to Bob Iger, CEO of Disney. Mr. Iger will then choose one student to receive a $100 gift certificate
to the book store as well as a photograph with Mr. Iger."

So... any brilliant business ideas or things I should mention to Mr. Iger?

Tell him that they should really reconsider building Disney's Asian Resort, that would be sweet!

quickly sum up an amusment park, and then say "like disney, but where they still take good care of their employees, and don't try to pinch every damn penny."

Tell him: "To start listening to the hourly employees, since there are so many good ideas and suggestions that get stifled by all the layers-upon-layers of management."

TheRustyScupper said:
Tell him: "To start listening to the hourly employees, since there are so many good ideas and suggestions that get stifled by all the layers-upon-layers of management."

Yep, I agree here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter