• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could live in one your ancestral homelands, which country would you choose?

I have a few I could choose from: Ireland, France, England, Whales, Scotland, Italy (Sicily my mom knows specifically), and Portugal (Azores specifically, which my grandmother always talked about).

Switzerland. I still have family in the Italian canton, up in a mountain village, that I’m close with so it’s not out of the question since I have a place to stay. I’ve definitely considered it -and when I retire in another 5-years or so will probably spend 3-6 months there.

I'd have to be Spain, Germany or Ireland for me.

I don't think I'd like living in any of those, but if I had to choose one, Germany.

Ireland for me, but we're most likely to choose my husband's ancestral homeland...Italy! He is still waiting to hear from Italy on his dual citizenship application.

Ireland for me, but we're most likely to choose my husband's ancestral homeland...Italy! He is still waiting to hear from Italy on his dual citizenship application.
Good luck to him. If he gets citizenship, do you qualify too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter