If you could leave right now for Disney, would you?

I'm ready - I think my kids would be ready in about 4 seconds flat. It might take Dh about 10 seconds to make sure the house is locked up! Get ready, Get Set, Let's GO!

Are you kidding? I would live at WDW if I could!!!!!:wizard: The end of a school year can be pretty tough, so you want to be anywhere but there when the kids get spring fever!!!! I would be happiest person in the world if someone told me I had just received a free trip to WDW as long as I could leave today! I could have our family packed and ready to go in no time!!!!:thumbsup2 My DH and I have joked about moving down to Jacksonville just so we could get Florida Resident passes or even going on down to Orlando and working for WDW! I can't think of a happier place to work!!!:love:
I'm right there with you guys!!!!!:cool1:

adios amego....but then i can cheat we live 2 hrs south of Dw but heck yeah id be in the suv with my 5 kids and we are OUTTA here .. Did i mention i am a Disney Fanatic??

I would go in a flash even if it was just to relax at the POLY I would have to take DH and DS3 unless I didn't tell DS3 mommie and daddy are going to "Mickey Mouse's House". Nooo I couldn't do that to him it would have to be all of us.:banana:

As of this morning, 25 teachers from my school left for WDW with 400 Seniors. Two other teachers were out for a family funeral.

Dead or alive, I NEED to be in school tomorrow. We sub internally and we're out of teachers. Today the dean, in addition to teaching his own classes, covered one extra class and a cafeteria duty.

I would be there in a heartbeat for Saturday, but I could NOT leave now!!!

OH YAH, I WOULD SO BE THERE!!! By myself, with spouse, or with my kid - any of the above. We used to go on WDW weekend trips with just a few days notice, so I know it can be done. Who needs ADR's - just plunk me down there and I'll make do with Mickey bars ;-)

After the week I have had...I would be willing to throw everyone in the car and make it up as I go!:lmao:

We'd leave this minute if someone offered! LOVE spontaneous trips, although they haven't been as frequent since we've had our darling kiddos..... I'd have to take them - just wouldn't feel right being there w/out them right now. DH - well, I'd feel badly but I could get over that guilt fairly quickly....

And, yes, we'd ALL eat turkey legs and Mickey bars and be PERFECTLY happy! Actually my ds would be just fine w/ ONLY Mickey bars!!!

I just have no desire to go when it is super crowded!

I would go in May though!

Dawn

not a spontaneous person. I need to pack, have outfits prepared, house clean, grocery shopping done (My mom lives with us and she would need food while we were gone!), laundry caught up, dog sitter arranged...can't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter