If you could keep my DD in your prayers.UPDATE POST 23

Will keep your dd and your family in our t's & p's. The Montreal Childrens is a great hospital. Let's hope that they get back to you faster than the 11th and that it is with good news.

First off. Thank YOU SO much for all thoughts, prayers, etc.:goodvibes

So a small update:
Well, we are back from our first appt. The results from the Ultrasound were not there yet, and it was too early for the department at the Hospital to be open, so the secretary will call me today, BUT, the bloodwork was perfect, so he thinks it is a smooth goiter, it might be a nodular one, but he doubts it. IF it is smooth, then we are fine.

I will update with the final U/S report..:):thumbsup2

So a small update:
Well, we are back from our first appt. The results from the Ultrasound were not there yet, and it was too early for the department at the Hospital to be open, so the secretary will call me today, BUT, the bloodwork was perfect, so he thinks it is a smooth goiter, it might be a nodular one, but he doubts it. IF it is smooth, then we are fine.

Glad for good news so far. Hope everything else comes back good too.:grouphug:

So a small update:

Hoping the final report is as good as your blood work!

Thanks everyone. THey called, it is smooth, and needs to be checked annually :banana::banana:

However, I am just in from mine, and every so thankful DD is fine, but right now I need to lie down and digest everything.:hug:

Thanks everyone. THey called, it is smooth, and needs to be checked annually :banana::banana:

However, I am just in from mine, and every so thankful DD is fine, but right now I need to lie down and digest everything.:hug:

Fabulous!!!!

Thanks for the update on your precious daughter, I am glad she is OK.

Thinking of you and your family.:grouphug:
Quasar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter