If you could have any CM job at Disney what would it be???

Put me in the captains seat of one of the boats that goes from the Magic Kingdom to the Hotels. I am sure they rotate, but the scenic boat ride from MK to the WL to Fort Wilderness and back to MK would be awsome in every way. Do it all day long. And night too! :cool1:

Yep, sign me up too! I would love to make those trips every day! :thumbsup2

Or else work in guest relations. One time we asked in Guest Relations about what fairies are in Tinker's Nook and the CM had NO IDEA what I was talking about. I was ready to say, fire her and hire me! :wave2:

If I'm still able to work when I retire, my plan is to go either to Florida or California and try to get a job in Disney costuming.

I'd want to work behind the scenes doing store displays and windows. I always take notice of how nicely everything is displayed and think I'd like to do that.

Hall of Presidents know-it-all. When that didn't work out because of people getting all political on me I'd have to go for Jungle Cruise Skipper. I love the corny jokes.

I'd love to be an Enchanted Tiki Room operator. My favorite attraction, air conditioning, and close to Aloha Isle so I could eat a Dole Whip Float on every break!

Other than that, probably sales in Storybook Circus or anything in the Mexico pavilion in EP!

I would like to work in Custodial. WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT! You ask? Think about it every job at the Parks might put you in a position to have to disappoint a guest. But as a custodial cast member no one ever is disappointed you cleaned something or took out the trash or stopped to give them directions. plus some of our favorite memories include water painting and incidental conversations with the men and women in white.

Clearly many of you have never worked with the public on a day to day basis, lol. Or maybe you're just "people" people. Not me! Give me any behind-the-scenes animal care job, preferably in AK. I'd love to be a keeper at AK. I wouldn't mind giving the occasional behind the scenes tour.

I have a mechanical engineering degree and would LOVE to be a Disney Imagineer! If it wasn't for extended family obligations, I would have tried to nab an interview already.

I would love to do VIP tours...I could talk Disney all day long!

If not that than probably guest services or a restaurant... just for the air conditioning during the summer months!

Being a mom to two kids with special needs and also working as an ABA therapist, I always thought it would be cool to work as a family vacation therapist to families with autistic kids visiting WDW. We work in schools and in the community in stores, play dates and after school activities...why not Disney!. It would be an extremely valuable service to help families on vacation and what better than Disney who are so accommodating to families with special needs.

That's a great idea. I'm also trained in ABA and work in a special needs preschool class. Many of our parents ask me for tips on taking their kids to DL. One mom even asked me if I would come with them (I don't know whether she was actually serious!). If you lived near the parks, you could advertise in the special needs community and hire yourself out as a "park helper." You could accompany families at the parks to help out with their special needs kids. It could include giving them tips during the day to avoid over-stimulation, using therapeutic techniques to keep the kids calm, working through melt-downs, and staying with the kids while mom and dad enjoyed a ride on their own. I don't see Disney providing this service, but individuals could certainly hire themselves out to families who need the extra help and support.

Clearly many of you have never worked with the public on a day to day basis, lol. Or maybe you're just "people" people. Not me! Give me any behind-the-scenes animal care job, preferably in AK. I'd love to be a keeper at AK. I wouldn't mind giving the occasional behind the scenes tour.

Good point, after years of dealing w/ the public I've have my fair share of nasty/rude/just clueless people:scared: But I'd say 95% are nice to chat with. And I'm a real "Chatty Cathy" anyway

My DH talks about being either a monorail driver or bus driver (put his class A drivers license to work). He also mentioned maintenance or maybe 3rd shift cleaning the parks at night.

I would like to work front desk at one of the resorts (maybe yacht/beach club, wilderness lodge, or animal kingdom lodge).

We have a good friend who has worked in GR at DAK for 5 years and she really loves it. (Her first assignment was at KS) Her goal is to one day do VIP tours through the parks!

My favorite ride is Haunted Mansion so I would love to work there. I love the outfits, its always dark and cool inside. And you have to be depressed, and a little grumpy/mean. So you don't have to be all bubbly and cheerful like some other rides.:lmao:

"Drag your lifeless bodies into the dead center of the room"

I'd love to be a tour guide. I'd be able to spew my knowledge and fun facts to people that actually want to hear it!

I seem to insert Disney into every conversation that I have at work (I'm a nurse) and sometimes the new employees who don't know me look at me like I have 3 heads. :lmao:

I would not want to work in the parks as it would spoil the magic. I would rather work off site but still for the Disney Company.

I would love to work at the parks. When I retire I want to move to celebration and work at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter