• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could have any CM job at Disney what would it be???

The last time this thread came up I said Ariel so I could be young and thin again. But at my current age/size I'd love to be Ursula just like my avatar. Maybe in a stage show and character meet/greets. I can do all her songs and her face perfectly! I'm a very nice person but I have a side of snark. :goodvibes

I'd also like to work in the sewing department on costumes.

Fairy Godmother!!! Her costume is beautiful and...who doesn't love her??? Sad for me that I qualify age-wise too. It's okay....she's great!

sorry , but what is the YOAMD :confused3 ? and what is the dream squad , sounds cool!!

"Year Of A Million Dreams" was a promotion a number of years ago. The Dream Team used to go around the park giving away anything from a fastpass to a one night stay in the suite at the top of Cinderella's Castle.

"Year Of A Million Dreams" was a promotion a number of years ago. The Dream Team used to go around the park giving away anything from a fastpass to a one night stay in the suite at the top of Cinderella's Castle.

Yes now I remember , thanks, that would be a great job , making all the people happy and such cool surprises!

Am older CM gave us fast passes one day and gave my boy a mickey halloween pin another day!!:cool1:

This is how I got my 'Year of a Million Dreams' Ears. They gave them to us coming off Spaceship Earth. :goodvibes

My dream job at Disneyland/Walt Disney World? Monorail Driver. I live in Orange Co. CA. Maybe when I earn enough money from the practice of law to live fairly comfortably (pay off the house & generate a modest passive income), I'll drive over to Disneyland and apply.

Rick

Tour Guide! :love: I would actually be cool with working at Guest Relations. Wonder how one gets that gig? Doesn't seem to be readily available like attractions or food services.

WDW cast member for me - Minnie Mouse in the afternoon parade on a very cold day
WDW cast member for my DH - Vet at AK
WDW cast member for my DS7 - Funny Stormer Trooper at JTA

I want to work on Main St USA. I don't care where I just want to stand out there waving my Mickey Hand while people are coming in. DH wants to drive a friendship. Think we have our retirement plan in place!! :goodvibes

Tour Guide! :love: I would actually be cool with working at Guest Relations. Wonder how one gets that gig? Doesn't seem to be readily available like attractions or food services.

I took the Keys to the Kingdom tour and our tour guide started off working at attractions and worked his way up, so there you go!

I would want to be an Imagineer. I have a ton of ideas for new lands and attractions, plus I was originally going to engineering school in college, but, you know, life happens!

I have an awesome idea for a haunted themed resort with POTC, TOT, and HM sections, maybe even Sleepy Hollow? Wonder who designs the resorts?:idea:

I would like to be an Internal Auditor reporting directly to George Kalogridis, President of the Walt Disney World Resort. I would get my instructions directly from him and report back directly. When not on an assignment I would wander through the Parks and Resorts as a Guest, talking to Cast and Guests and making suggestions to George to improve both the Guest experience and the Cast Member's positions.

One time in a previous auditor position I had occasion to talk to a high level executive where I worked. He had seen, in a report that I had written, indication that a procedure he had set up hindered proper work. He told me that I was the first person in several years who had said something like that; people who worked for him tended to "protect" him from such comments and he thanked me for letting me know he was not perfect.

But since I can't get such a job (especially part time) I will just keep doing tickets and Guest Services at Typhoon Lagoon.

I'm sure you would be excellent in that position, but Presidents of WDW come & go, you have a gift for what you do and we need you :goodvibes

I want to sell balloons on Main Street! I just LOVE those enormous groupings of balloons!

When I was two, my parents took me to Disney World, and as soon as we got through the gate, I started screaming and crying that I wanted a balloon. My parents tried to reason with me (We can get one on the way out, we don't want to carry it all day, etc. etc.). You know two year olds. Apparently, I head butted my mother in just the right place on the back of her leg, and knocked her and my infant brother right over...

I asked my dad what they did then... and he said it sounded something like, "Just buy her the **** balloon" LOL...

I still look at those balloon carriers on Main Street and swoon. That is Disney to me, right there!

I would love to be a Dapper Dan. I sing in a barbershop quartet so each time we visit I enjoying finding the Dans and after they finish a set I ask to sing a song to my DW with them. What fun!

I would like to be an Internal Auditor reporting directly to George Kalogridis, President of the Walt Disney World Resort. I would get my instructions directly from him and report back directly. When not on an assignment I would wander through the Parks and Resorts as a Guest, talking to Cast and Guests and making suggestions to George to improve both the Guest experience and the Cast Member's positions.

One time in a previous auditor position I had occasion to talk to a high level executive where I worked. He had seen, in a report that I had written, indication that a procedure he had set up hindered proper work. He told me that I was the first person in several years who had said something like that; people who worked for him tended to "protect" him from such comments and he thanked me for letting me know he was not perfect.

But since I can't get such a job (especially part time) I will just keep doing tickets and Guest Services at Typhoon Lagoon.

Hmmm...sounds like you've definitely thought this one through, lol.

The MC (or whatever his true CM name is) who leads and welcomes everyone to MK each morning. Love that opening show.... :goodvibes

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter