If you could have any ADR's for a week what would they be?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
My time for ADR's is coming up. I normally have everything all set. But I am just not sure on most of what I have down. I guess I am looking for a bit of inspiration.

So if you could get any ADR you wanted how would your week look. DH and I are empty nester. Our touring style now is laid-back and wandering. We will be on DDXDP. We enjoy character and 2ts meals so give me some ideas for our up coming trip.

Throwing out there that I was hesitant to try Boma because I wasn't sure if the flavors would be too adventurous.

It was probably my fave meal of the trip! And Boma even surpassed BOG & 'Ohana as my fave meal of the trip.

Food was delicious and walking around the AKL resort was very cool!

We went to the Arushka rock observation area right beyond the lobby and saw giraffes and even roasted marshmallows after dinner.

BOG & San Angel Inn were both delicious food and fantastic atmosphere as my other recommendations.

And you can't forget 'Ohana so delicious and close rival for my favorite meal of the trip.

*edit*
Woops missed the signature/character aspect. Flying Fish Cafe, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Cali Grill, and Le Cellier are on my wish list. But I don't have first hand experience.

Wish I had a week to plan now. Got back 5/2 and I wanna go again lol.

Biergarten is a fav
My DDs love Via Napoli
Cape May breakfast is a fav character meal
In February we went to Hollywood Brown Derby for the 1st time and really liked it - did the Fantasmic package.
Love the deluxe dining plan!

We have never tried San Angel Inn, we love Mexican food. So I am going to put this on the list to possible try.

Normally we eat at Tutto each trip maybe we should try Via Napoli.. But I really don't eat pizza, only a white or red sauce free option. Any suggestions for here?

My time for ADR's is coming up. I normally have everything all set. But I am just not sure on most of what I have down. I guess I am looking for a bit of inspiration.

So if you could get any ADR you wanted how would your week look. DH and I are empty nester. Our touring style now is laid-back and wandering. We will be on DDXDP. We enjoy character and 2ts meals so give me some ideas for our up coming trip.

Dinner:
Le Cellier
Boma
San Angel Inn
Biergarten
Raglan Road
Hollywood Brown Derby
Via Napoli
Mama Melrose...whoops..that's too many

Breakfast:
Boma
Kona Café
Tusker House

Have fun! :goodvibes

Breakfast
Olivia's
Boma

Lunch
Sanaa
Via Napoli
GFC
Any World Showcase restaurant that interests you

Dinner
BOG for the experience
Most of the signature dining restaurants located in the resorts

Out of pocket
Garden View Lounge for tea

Here's part of our week and we are empty nesters with our first without kids trip

Artist Point arrival evening

Grand Floridian Cafe breakfast
F&W day
Narcoossee's

Crystal palace breakfast
Cinderella's Royal Court dinner

Kona breakfast
Mama Melrose fantasmic dinner package

Tusker house breakfast
'Ohana dinner
Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party

Garden view tea room
Rose & crown dinner

Whispering Canyon
Splittsville luxury Lanes
Sanaa dinner

A lot in between ... Since will be there 12 days some off the top of my head, Chef de France, Trails End. Beaches & Cream, SciFi dinner theater, Teppan Edo, Raglan Road

Our Last day
Liberty tree tavern
BOG
TomorrowLand terrace wishes fireworks dessert viewing

We have a little bit of everything it seems to me. Some character meals, some signature, some ethnic, some experience dining, and some plain old food

Here's part of our week and we are empty nesters with our first without kids trip

Artist Point arrival evening

Grand Floridian Cafe breakfast
F&W day
Narcoossee's

Crystal palace breakfast
Cinderella's Royal Court dinner

Kona breakfast
Mama Melrose fantasmic dinner package

Tusker house breakfast
'Ohana dinner
Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party

Garden view tea room
Rose & crown dinner

Whispering Canyon
Splittsville luxury Lanes
Sanaa dinner

A lot in between ... Since will be there 12 days some off the top of my head, Chef de France, Trails End. Beaches & Cream, SciFi dinner theater, Teppan Edo, Raglan Road

Our Last day
Liberty tree tavern
BOG
TomorrowLand terrace wishes fireworks dessert viewing

We have a little bit of everything it seems to me. Some character meals, some signature, some ethnic, some experience dining, and some plain old food

I was thinking about surprising DH with ticket for MVMCP but then I thought maybe it will be just for kiddos and their grown ups. But now that I see other empty nester are going. I am leaning.... really leaning toward that.

Also Artist Point is going on the list.. We always forget about this table service for some reason, and have never tried it. So now might be the time.

We have never tried San Angel Inn, we love Mexican food. So I am going to put this on the list to possible try. Normally we eat at Tutto each trip maybe we should try Via Napoli.. But I really don't eat pizza, only a white or red sauce free option. Any suggestions for here?

At San Angel try to get there early and ask if you could be seated by the water. The host said it would take an hour so I wish we checked in earlier because I was too hungry to wait. But we still had a great view even without a water side table.

Also ask for Javier! He was the best server of the trip. He called the black beans "Mexican Caviar" lol and he was very, very nice. And we practiced our Spanish with him.

We have never tried San Angel Inn, we love Mexican food. So I am going to put this on the list to possible try. Normally we eat at Tutto each trip maybe we should try Via Napoli.. But I really don't eat pizza, only a white or red sauce free option. Any suggestions for here?

We actually liked Hacienda San Angel more than San Angel Inn. Corn tortillas and black beans that come with each meal are excellent! If you like Mexican, both are worth trying. Try to schedule Hacienda so that you can wait for a table on the water and watch Illuminations.

Loved Brown Derby, California Grill, HDDR. Desperately want to try Saana. If you're looking for something really unique, we enjoyed the TS in Morocco. The service was great, and the food was different than anything we could easily get at home (and we live in a pretty cosmopolitan area).

Have a great trip.

Lunch:
Raglan Road
Rose and Crown Pub
BOG (QS FP+)
Earl of Sanwich

Dinner:
Le Cellier
Biergarten (the sauerbraten is only served at dinner and is SO good!)
Yak & Yeti

Character-
Cape May for breakfast
Crystal Palace

2TS- We really love both of these!
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Hollywood Brown Derby

Breakfast:
-Kona (at least 2x!)
-Boma
-Crystal Palace

Lunch:
-50's PTC
-San Angel Inn
-Liberty Tree Tavern
-Garden View Tea Room
-Sci Fi Dine In
-Via Napoli
-Beaches & Cream or Rose & Crown

Dinner:
-Biergarten
-Be Our Guest
-CA Grill
-Flying Fish
-Raglan Road
-Sanaa
-Hoop De Doo Revue

We have never tried San Angel Inn, we love Mexican food. So I am going to put this on the list to possible try.

Normally we eat at Tutto each trip maybe we should try Via Napoli.. But I really don't eat pizza, only a white or red sauce free option. Any suggestions for here?

They have an excellent white pizza! Their calamari was really good and the sangria is the best in the park (in my opinion)

Breakfast:
The Wave
Olivia's

Lunch:
Sanaa
Kona
Grand Floridian Cafe
The Wave
Hollywood Brown Derby

Dinner:
Jiko
Sanaa
Flying Fish
Citricos
Narcoossee

I was thinking about surprising DH with ticket for MVMCP but then I thought maybe it will be just for kiddos and their grown ups. But now that I see other empty nester are going. I am leaning.... really leaning toward that.

I have been twice and we don't have kids! Go for it! It's so much fun!

If I had a week on the dxdp, this is what my plan would be, in no particular order.

Bfast:
Crystal palace-before park opening, there's nothin get better if you want to rope drop MK.
1900 Park Fare-the character interaction is great, and we enjoy the food as well. Never to old to meet the characters!

Breakfast:
Kona
1900 Park Fare
Whispering Canyon (trying breakfast this trip)

Lunch:
Sci- Fi
The Plaza
Via Napoli

Dinner:
Biergarten
Teppan Edo
Le Cellier
Jiko
Hoop Dee Doo
Citrico's

AK:
Yak & Yeti
HS:
Mama Melrose's
EP:
Chefs de France
Teppan Edo
Le Cellier
Rose & Crown
San Angel Inn
MK:
Pecos Bill's
DOLPHIN:
Shula's Steakhouse - fabulous!
DTD:
Portobello's
CONTEMPORARY:
Top of World Lounge for a cocktail
AK LODGE:
Jiko

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter