If you could go back in time and meet just one person who would that be?

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
For me it has ALWAYS been Abraham Lincoln, of course I would love to meet my grandparents, but Abraham Lincoln, so strong, so smart, he has just always interest me, even when I was young. I enjoyed the movie, I would just love to see more of his life story on the big screen......
Maybe because I am Native American and I would like to meet someone who made people be more open minded about different races.........
Who would you like to meet and why?

John Donne. I love his poetry and have always been fascinated by his life. I have always thought if I were able to go back in time, I would go back to 1623 when he was very ill. Of course, if I went back with penicillin, we'd lose the masterpieces he wrote during and after his illness, so that would be a bad idea.

It actually wouldn't be a celebrity. I've been fascinated by the life of a woman who built the house I lived in as a child. I would love to have met her. She died childless so there is little known about her today.

I would go back in time to meet my younger self. And then I'd tell myself to just go up and ask her out. The worse that can happen is you'll be told no. :laughing:

My great, great grandparents. They were slaves and I would love to know how they survived and what their lives were like.

Ghandi. I would want to ask him how he taught himself to love and serve peace in the face of great hatred and chaos

Jesus. There are some questions I'd like to ask him and some things I'd like to clarify.

Ghandi. I would want to ask him how he taught himself to love and serve peace in the face of great hatred and chaos

And then whoop his butt for allowing Pakistan to spin off of India :lmao:

I'd like to go back & meet Hitler in about 1936 and shoot him :thumbsup2

I can think of a lot of famous people I'd want to meet, but if I was limited to family, I would meet my great grandfather or the married couple that came over on The Mayflower......but I guess that makes them famous. Okay, back to the great grandfather.

In the late 1880s/early 1890s, he went on horseback to visit relatives in Louisiana and on the way back, we went missing in The Badlands. He was never seen again and it was assumed he was murdered by one of the many outlaws there. It's a family mystery with no answer. I'd tell him to stay out of The Badlands. :eek:

Jesus and Harriet Tubman. I am fascinated (if that is the correct word) by the Underground Railroad and how brave the slaves were and how smart they were even w/o formal education and being suppressed by there owners and society. They rose above so much, I just have such respect that is beyond words.

And then whoop his butt for allowing Pakistan to spin off of India :lmao:

I'd like to go back & meet Hitler in about 1936 and shoot him :thumbsup2

Your comment reminded me of this cartoon (I know it's earlier than you were thinking but it still makes you go hmmm)

comics-college-humour-science-time-machine-464574.jpeg

I'd love to meet Shakespeare. It fascinates me that his plays are still loved and enjoyed all these hundreds of years later, and (as a writer myself) I'd love to learn more about how he worked.

TP

Famous: Laura Ingall's-Wilder

Family member: My dad. He passed when I was four years old and I barely remember him. I would love to hear the sound of his voice one more time. I don't remember it at all.

Famous: Thomas Jefferson
Non-famous: my mother's mother - she died while my mom was a college junior or my mother's father - he died when my mom was a college sophomore

Judy Garland
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
Anne Frank

All different women yet I'm very fascinated by who they were and why they are still iconic today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts