• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could fit one attraction into your home or on your property ...

Space Mountain :thumbsup2

Heck, I'd take the old Gondola from one end of my parents property to the other!

We love TSM, and it would be great to be able to ride over and over in our yard, w/ no 70 min. waits, and no running out of FP! We do have the Wii version, but my kids say it's not as much fun. Love the Soarin' idea as well, maybe in the garage!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

I think it would have to be Splash Mountain in the backyard. We have to watch it every day on YouTube already for my DD3, who requests it every time I get on the computer. It would be nice to have the real thing.

The carousel would really come in handy when my daughter is in a "high-maintenance mood"! I swear she could ride that thing for days!

Definately, Soarin' right in front of the TV in the family room.

And Mickey's Philharmagic and Muppets 3 - D in the bedroom, so I could watch it every night before I went to bed.

That's very easy; TSM it is! :goodvibes

Where to place it? The appartment building I'm living in has a 'community area'. I'm sure the others living in the building would totally agree to give that up and knock one or two of the appartments down if need be. Gotta love those 70+ aged fun loving elders. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Splash mountain, then POTC, then HM. There is just so much to see in each of these you will just never see it all.

This type of thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

TTA that extends all through the house and all the way to school so I could save money on gas :thumbsup2

I'd go with POTC. That'd be a lot of fun to wake up every day a pirate!! only for a little while though:rolleyes:

I know, it is a little bigger than an attraction, but everytime I walk down it I find myself tearing up!:cloud9: It is my favorite place in all of Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter