If you could die at Disney World...

IASW for sure. I always loved to play with dolls. What better place.

And if you had a back up at the unloading zone...death may be a relief. ;)

I'd say Sitting on a bench watching Wishes.

:lmao:

COP! And they can put me in the scene where the Uncle is in the Bathtub!:thumbsup2

I'd like my carcass to be thrown on top of the Epcot golf ball. So that way people can see it from the highway on the way into the parking lot.

:rotfl2: Yeah! :thumbsup2

As for me, I'd prefer to "slip away" while sitting and talking with DH in the garden area of Japan, listening to the trickling water and enjoying the serenity there. We've often said we'd love to build our retirement home nestled inside here. :)

I'm in no hurry, mind you, but I think I'd choose to go sitting on a bench in Germany (Epcot) after enjoying a beer and pretzel.

Honestly, I've taken some awesome naps on the lounges by the different pools. I took one once at AKL, it was hot and sunny, it was one of the best naps I have ever had that when I finally woke, I thought to myself, "That nap was so good I didn't want to wake up." So why not go out that way!

<----------hmmmmm let me think about this one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

l
l
l
l
l
l
\/

HaHa.All good stuff.

I think I'd like to slip away looking at the Earth at the top of SSE.

By the way Hercules10 I never get enough of that penguin GIF.:rotfl:

rich

which attraction would you prefer to die on? Not in a gruesome or "negligent" way. Just natural death.

I'm feelin old skool...it would be either the WEDway Peoplemoover or the Carousel of Progress ("modern" room) for me. I wouldn't mind being buried somewhere in the CoP.

And I would give my family strict instructions not to hire a lawyer. ;)

What about you?
I thought I was dead on Everest. I went on it 3 times in a row and the 3rd time, I blacked out.. literally, it took a good 10 seconds for me to come to. This happened right when the backward drop started. I thought I was a goner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter