• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could change/make new restraunt at American adventure.What would you do?

The fact that there are really no indiginous cooking styles in America (except those of the native Americans) and most regional cuisine is an amalgamation of styles from the immigrants that settled them would make it difficult to have a truly "American" style of restaurant. But I would like to see several regional styles represented to emcompass what contemporary cuisine has evolved into here in the States. Perhaps a some BBQ, some creole / Cajun food, southern California style, Tex-Mex, etc.

I agree that almost anything would be better than what they have now!

christinou said:
I just read on mouseplanet, that Liberty Inn is closed for refurbsihment, no reopening date is available, so who knows, maybe they are changing it.....

I read on themeparks.com that it would be closed for rehab from May 1st to May 22nd. I guess that it not enough time to make any major changes. I would love to see a buffet there similar to the pods at Boma, what a great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter