If you could buy a piece of Disney

pittypat

DIS Veteran
I live in the Houston area and they recently closed Six Flags Astroworld. What wasn't purchased by other parks was auctioned to the public. If (heaven forbid) they closed Disneyworld and auctioned pieces of it to the public, what would you bid almost anything to get?

pittypat said:
I live in the Houston area and they recently closed Six Flags Astroworld. What wasn't purchased by other parks was auctioned to the public. If (heaven forbid) they closed Disneyworld and auctioned pieces of it to the public, what would you bid almost anything to get?

The Haunted Mansion "facade" building.

It would make a great "guest house."

"Any volunteers...?"

hmmm... I'm not sure what I would want. Obviously the statue of Walt and Mickey (who wouldn't want it?) Maybe just some oversized statues from around the- they'd look neat in the house. Or Minnie's house out back for the kids to use as a playhouse! lol

Can I buy Tigger to come live with me???

Or maybe the Castle. It would look great in the front yard. All the neighbors would be jealous. :rotfl:

There would be many things but I the first thing that came to mind was the new Animatronic of Jack Sparrow in POTC!!! I would love to have him around all the time! :thumbsup2

Hmmm...the 'wicker' chair and sewing machine from Minnie's house...and the gray goat from Rafiki's planet watch.

I thougt of another one. The kids would LOVE to have the radio controlled trash can or the recycling bin! Of course I'd have to hide and do the voice for it!! lol. We LOVE the talking trash cans! Of all the things at Disney we love the trash cans! I guess we're a weird family! lol

tommygirl79 said:
There would be many things but I the first thing that came to mind was the new Animatronic of Jack Sparrow in POTC!!! I would love to have him around all the time! :thumbsup2

Since there are 3, I'll take one too!! pirate:

I'll take the Monorail. I'll reconfigure it to haul me into work every day.

It the Monorail is unavailable, I'll settle for TTA.

pittypat said:

Just in case you don't know, there is a site, www.mousesurplus.com , that auctions WDW stuff off on Ebay. WDW sells them things from ride or hotel refurbishments or whatever, and they resell it to the public. Apparently they did sell them a section of the monorail, but they're keeping it themselves. They have some pretty neat stuff from time to time. Thought I'd share! :goodvibes

The aligators holding the eggs in Small World. I don't think I could adfford much more. I sense a monopoly game being born. Only instaed of monopoly money you use A to E tickets.
Each trip around the board is a vacaton. And before you start each trip you can decide if you going to buy a yearly pass.
If you own an traction you own a park you can add attractions,or make them better.

thats a hard one but it would have to the yacht club wedding gazebo where we were married march 21st :love:

Cinderella's fountain and the statue of Pleakley in MK.... (I have a small attachment to it!)

P1010038_edited-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter