• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could bring back 2 extinct attractions....

Horizons and Mr. Toad (in that order).:thumbsup2

If You Had Wings was cute, but I still can remember being stuck on it and hearing the same part of the song over and over! :eek:

If You Had Wings ... I still can remember being stuck on it and hearing the same part of the song over and over! :eek:

Getting stuck in the "high speed flight" section was pretty cool...! :hippie:

1. Mr. Toad.

2. Alien Encounter. (didn't care for the goo, but other than that it scared the living daylights outta me!)

Both in the Magic Kingdom: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, and the Skyway between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland...good times! :)

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Very sad that they are no longer at MK. Also...if I could pick a 3rd it would be the Skyway Trams

If You Had Wings (and the strength and health of the 17 year old body that first experienced it) and 20,000 Leagues

Come on people, I cant believe I havent seen more Food Rocks! That was the best!!
Food Rocks and Original Journey into Imagination

My kids loved the Lion King show that was where Mickey's Philharmagic is. Although I do think they improved the area with the 3D movie...I miss the Lion King puppets.

I was a big fan of Food Rocks too!

Original Figment! I still have my figment stuffed character from 1983? It's one thing I don't let my kids touch!

My Toad, love that one!

But as someone else mentioned PI's Adventurers Club! I would consider hiring a sitter for my kids if that resurfaced, DH an I have the best memories from there pre letting kids in!

Horizons! I loved it and miss it dearly every time we visit. Second is a tie between Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and the original Journey Into Imagination. The new one is cute but it's not the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter