• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could be a CM on any ride...

HI! I am a Disney CM and I am so lucky to go to work everyday. I currently work at the Tower fo Terror in MGM Studios. It's an awesome job to be able to make people's vacations more fun.

Melissa

hmmm this is a tough one...

MK: Haunted Mansion or Phillarmagic
MGM: ToT or Muppets
AK: Safari or Everest (it just looks that cool)
Epcot: Mission Space

though if I could be anything in the park though i think being a face character would be the most fun

I'd want to be a CM in POC ... because I want to see if you really don't say goodnight or whatever it is ... there will be bad luck the next day

Also I would like to do Space Mountain because I would maybe be able to see Space Mountain in the light ..

Melika77 said:
HI! I am a Disney CM and I am so lucky to go to work everyday. I currently work at the Tower fo Terror in MGM Studios. It's an awesome job to be able to make people's vacations more fun.

Melissa

How Cool!!! Which part do you work work at??? I'm so Jealous :teleport:

I always thought the most desirable CM position was at the bottom of Summit Plummet in Blizzard Beach....

I would like to be a driver on the Safari or the Jungle Cruise. Haunted Mansion would be fun to though........

Puffkin, I love the pic in your sig! The expresion on your dogs face is priceless!

I'd love to work any of the Fantasy land rides, getting to see all the little ones would be so much fun.

I also think both BTMRR and Space Mtn. would both be fun, I'd have a lot of fun joking with the guests and getting the hyped up for the ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter