if you can only visit 2 parks - which 2?

disneymami

por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas
I know this is a tough decision, but, if your vacation time only allows visiting just 2 of the parks, which two would you visit? :confused3

....and why.

MK because I simply do not see Disney without MK
Epcot because we love world showcase and Illuminations

same with me!

MK because it's classic Disney
Epcot because it's my favorite park. I love all the pavillions and the whole world showcase

Another vote for MK and Epcot. MK is the park that has the most to offer my whole family, and Epcot is my favorite park:). We enjoy DHS and AK, but not enough to bump the other two parks.

To continue the trend: MK and Epcot. MK because it reminds me of being a child again and Epcot because we love World Showcase and Soarin'

I know this is a tough decision, but, if your vacation time only allows visiting just 2 of the parks, which two would you visit? :confused3

....and why.

I'll be the first to be different! If I only could do two parks it would be AK and Epcot. Why? Since I am on the west coast I have been to DL manu many times and would want to visit the things that are most different/unique to WDW :)

Epcot for sure. Then it's between MK and DHS. I have to have my haunted mansion fix but I love the RnR Coaster too... I think that I'd go with MK because of the food. We have some favorites in MK but we don't care for anywhere in DHS.

We only did 2 parks on our quick weekend March trip. We chose MK and DHS.

MK is always a must for us and the kids are thrill ride fanatics and wanted to ride RnR. There's lots of other things they like at DHS but RnR is their favorite ride there.

Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

Epcot is my most very favorite-ist park. :yay: I could easily spend a whole day there - we usually spend at least 2 or 3 full days.

And MK because I have to have my Pirates and Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise.

But truely I would have a park hopper so I could do Animal Kingdom in the morning - catch the Safari first thing in the AM, ride Everest, walk a few trails, and catch Festival of the Lion King. I would have lunch at AK, then hop over to MK and spend the rest of the day there. I would ride my favorite rides and see Spectro and Wishes to finish out my day. :goodvibes

I think I would change my answer depending on the ages of your children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter