If you can change one thing about vmk what would it be?

i would love to get rid of the crashes woot

I would change the way the events are run.

I was really looking forward to the Maze Event. I'm suck at the shooting fast action games but I'm pretty good at puzzles and really like the mazes in VMK, so I thought I might have a chance at a good prize; I never got in the room.

While I had some concerns about the Halloween Event I was looking forward to it, just KNOWING that they would be running them better then Maze Event. Again, I never got in the room.

I don't mind losing a game so much, but I do every much mind never getting a chance to play after waiting all day long.

Question: I joined the game in late July, were earlier events run the same way?

I would change how long it takes for VMK to load beccause it takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. :bored: I have a pretty fast computer, so I'm sure people have the same problem. When it FINALLY loads I'm like WOOT :dancer: but sometimes it immediately says "you have been disconnected" :sad: Bluh.

i would change, some of the bugs in the game. Because one time, i went to central plaza, and i could only see peoples shadows.. o.0

I would change it so people cant date on VMK. and are not allowed to bug people about "are you taken" really they miss the whole point of VMK, its not a dating site people! lol i like the other ideas too XD

I would change the vocabulary. It is just so hard to try to try and talk, I'm just not that creative. :teeth: :earsboy:

I would like the see the relationshop between VMK and their players change. That means a real way to contact them and get information. If someone gets banned they should know exactly why, if they have the chat logs that can be put in the e mail. They need to address people that write letters of complaint with a little more the a two line form letter. They need to plan their events better and have a lot more information about them.

Yes cat_herder, the previous events were run the same way. The first one was a parade. The wait time was less because there were not as many of us playing but there was a wait to see the parade. I lost connection only once that day and I was sore then! It has only gotten worse. Queue lines are getting longer and because of that, booting more prevalent.

Just keep that in mind for the next event and you won't be disappointed. If you do make it into an event it can be very fun and of course the prizes are great too.

I would change the ability to get rare things. Inferno is a good example. You are at the mercy of the staff to receive this pin, or you must be a great trader(which I am definitely not, lol). I think it should be awarded to those that are most helpful without being asked; ambassadors of good will. If they are so aware of what people talk about and are so willing to ban they should also be willing to award!

cat_herder said:
I would change the way the events are run.

I was really looking forward to the Maze Event. I'm suck at the shooting fast action games but I'm pretty good at puzzles and really like the mazes in VMK, so I thought I might have a chance at a good prize; I never got in the room.

While I had some concerns about the Halloween Event I was looking forward to it, just KNOWING that they would be running them better then Maze Event. Again, I never got in the room.

I don't mind losing a game so much, but I do every much mind never getting a chance to play after waiting all day long.

Question: I joined the game in late July, were earlier events run the same way?

Earlier events were no where near as nice as this one! lol..they really outdid themselves the last event (Can't wait for a VMK Christmas lol) This is the first event they have decorated for, but other events had less of a queue, both from lack of ppl and the rooms, being in regular rooms, there were more of :)

I would change the evil dictionary :)

I would change the players who do nothing but complain, yet spend countless hours on the game :rolleyes: (No, this is not directed to the OP).

I would change the players who do nothing but complain, yet spend countless hours on the game (No, this is not directed to the OP).

I really hope you did not direct it to anyone who has posted to this thread since that is what the thread is about....

And I for one have and do complain whenever VMK sponsers an event they are always poorly run and always have left most people who play with a bad taste in their mouth....that siad that does not mean I(anyone)who complains about them does not like VMK and does not enjoy playing.

Also I beleive everyone has done their share of complaining about things that need to be changed even you Nikki.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter