If you burn candles, what scent for this time of year?

SDFgirl

<font color=teal>Weekend spelunker<br><font color=
I always love to have some candles burning, especially when it's cold outside and gets dark early.

I have a hard time picking a scent for this time of year, though. I'm looking for something warm and cozy, yet not holiday-ish. In the spring I love light, clean scents but it's too early for that for me.

What scents do you burn this time of year? My standard for January is a Warm Vanilla Yankee Candle, but just wanting to branch out. :scratchin

I like the "Winter" or "Peppermint Mocha" from Bath and Body Works! Yum.

Yankee "Cinnamon Stick". That's my after-Christmas/Winter standard.

DD bought a candle for her room from Wal-Mart (Better Homes, I think). Its Sugared Candy Canes. It smells soooo GOOD!! I was shocked that a Wal-Mart candle smelled so good. It was with the holiday candles but it doesn't smell too holiday at all.

After-Christmas had them 50% off so now they are all over the house!!

I use the same scent throughout the year. Spices or apple/cinnamon.

Can't stand any tree/evergreen smells. blech! lol :sick:

I am strictly a Scentsy user as they are safer (and more fragrant than candles). Any type of cookie scent or other baked good is what I use this time of year. :goodvibes

I am strictly a Scentsy user as they are safer (and more fragrant than candles). Any type of cookie scent or other baked good is what I use this time of year. :goodvibes

I love the smell of baked goods, as well. Warm banana bread, blueberry muffin, apple cobbler, etc. are often burning this time of year in my house. Also, I really like warm mocha or coffee smells. My absolute favorite for this time of year, though, is Creamy Cinnamon Vanilla by Circle E. It just makes me feel cozy:goodvibes

Betty Crocker candles - strawberry shortcake or pineapple sorbet

Yum they smell so good that you want to eat it. Lol

I really like cranberry frost still. It's a B&BW candle, but I find it works during the winter months. I am soooo ready for spring!

Cinnamon pecan swirl. I bought it 50% off at the grocery store.

I am done with all Christmas/winter scents once I take our Christmas stuff down. Right now I am really missing warm weather so I am burning Scentsy scents that make me think of spring. I LOVE Sunkissed Citrus!!

One of my c'mas' gifts was a lovely BH&G warmer :goodvibes. I change it up each day ~ today I'm using 'Unconditional Love' ScentSationals: berries/pomegranate over rose pedals. Love it! :lovestruc

Have been burning summery scents of late. We had a scorching 112 degree day yesterday ( in Australia )
So refreshing / tropical or water style scents work for us :)

Right now I have Chocolate Chip Cookie burning.

Also set out for burning this month is Blueberry Muffin, Creme Brulee and Caramel Pecan Pie.
I like the baking type scents for January.

This time of year I like Warm Vanilla or Home Sweet Home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter