If you book a standard view room at WL what are the chances of getting a woods view u

I think that last year we booked a standard view and were upgraded to a courtyard view, but I maybe I am wrong and that was the only available at the time.

But once, at the Contemporary, we were upgraded from a regular room to Concierge, that was the best!

This was a great question as my wife and I were discussing this same topic about staying here. Years ago, I took my chances with a standard view and would have been fine with that but was upgraded to courtyard view. Could lightning strike twice?

Last summer we had booked standard view at WL. We didn't even know we had been upgraded to courtyard until we went out on the balcony.

Years ago, wen I was new to the DIS and planning our first real trip back to WDW since my children were little, I kept seeing all the posts about upgrades that people had been given, I thought I would be that one who checked in, and Voila!!! Club Level! Well, each thread that was posted asking how likely an upgrade would be, there was a voice of reason advising that if the poster really wanted a certain level, book it.

Thank goodness I listened, and booked what I wanted.

OP- if you will be happy with standard, book it and if an upgrade happens, YAY! But if you really want a view, make sure you book it and do not wait til checkin, because it may be gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter