• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you are staying at Pop around Nov 8 and want a box fan

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
I can leave one at the front desk for you. We are at Pop now and
Hubby cant sleep without a fan. Plan to leave it behind if anyone would like it.

My husband is the same way. I bought him a sound machine. It's small and easily fits in a suitcase. He ended up liking it so much he now uses it all the time. I don't know how many fans we bought and left over the years. This might be an option for him when he travels if he needs the noise.

We have one but he forgot to pack it

We were at POP last week, called and asked for a box fan, it was delivered promptly.
My husband can't sleep without one either.

We would love to have it during our stay at Pop. We will be arriving on November 8th:) If you would put our names on it when you are finished using it, that would be wonderful. I will send you a pm with my information. Thank you!:yay:

Sorry just logged back in. Having to much fun. I pm'd u will leave at front desk on the 8th for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter