• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you are planning a 4th of July trip....

If you are planning a 4th of July trip this year.....

• Are you going the week before the 4th?

• Are you going the week after the 4th?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be there July 5-9. I'm a little skeptical about the crowds, but I don't think it's anything I can't handle:goodvibes

Going 2-10, followed by a few days at vero beach.
Expect it to be hot and crowded.
We went over July 4 back in 2004 and had a blast.

We're going Jun 29-Jul 7, so a little of both--it was sooo much cheaper to fly on Jun 29th!

Same exact dates here! We were doing the 30th, but just switched last week to arriving the 29th instead. That extra day made a HUGE difference in my planning for us - usually right down till the day we leave am switching dining ADRs around and playing with our schedule, trying to fit everything in. Now that I added that extra day, have lots of time on my hands now with no planning or switching around to do, everything fits in perfectly now!

I switched because I didn't like the super early SW flight we had on the 30th, so figured eh, go the day prior and get a little bit later flight!

July 3-12

can't wait.
Not doing the parks at night on the 4th, I hate it when it's too crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter