*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have emailed many times to the email address listed to get access for the cast member boards.. I have never heard any reply. Are there certain qualifications besides being a cast member? I am not one to post a lot, but I do read information on here almost daily.

Please advise..

Thanks!!

I am not familiar with the rules for that board, or what email you have been sending too. Please send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com. If this is the email address you have been using, please let me know.

If you don't get any response from that email in a few days send me a PM and I will see what else I can do to help you. :)

I was having problems posting on Friday night, so I'm just checking to see if it works now. Also I can't find where to change my signature. I had access, then I couldn't find the spot again.:confused3 If my signature with this post doesn't have a countdown timer, then I need help!:crazy2:

I was having problems posting on Friday night, so I'm just checking to see if it works now. Also I can't find where to change my signature. I had access, then I couldn't find the spot again.:confused3 If my signature with this post doesn't have a countdown timer, then I need help!:crazy2:

Everything looks good to me:thumbsup2 . You do have part of your signature cut off at the bottom. Eliminating some of the "returns" (empty space) in your spacing should fix that.

To get there click on User CP in the upper left corner, or on Quick Links and select Edit Signature.

Everything looks good to me:thumbsup2 . You do have part of your signature cut off at the bottom. Eliminating some of the "returns" (empty space) in your spacing should fix that.

To get there click on User CP in the upper left corner, or on Quick Links and select Edit Signature.

Thanks for the info! I finally read my e-mail and determined that I needed to verify my new e-mail address before it would let me have the option of editing my signature! :sad2: :)

Hi! I joined last year, and have since lost the original confirmation email. I suppose I didn't do what I was supposed to do, so now I can't edit my signature or post anything. My trip is this October, so I definitely want to participate!

Can you help?

Thanks!
:)

Hi! I joined last year, and have since lost the original confirmation email. I suppose I didn't do what I was supposed to do, so now I can't edit my signature or post anything. My trip is this October, so I definitely want to participate!

Can you help?

Thanks!
:)

I will sure try! The first thing to do is to read the directions in the first post on this thread. Follow those and then if you haven't heard back in a few days post here again. Usually that takes care of it, but sometimes I have to find someone to throw some Pixie Dustpixiedust: on you to fix it!

I will sure try! The first thing to do is to read the directions in the first post on this thread. Follow those and then if you haven't heard back in a few days post here again. Usually that takes care of it, but sometimes I have to find someone to throw some Pixie Dustpixiedust: on you to fix it!

I emailed the address in the first post, and have still gotten no response. Not sure what the turnaround time usually is, but I just want to make sure that was what I was supposed to do. Thanks for your help!

I emailed the address in the first post, and have still gotten no response. Not sure what the turnaround time usually is, but I just want to make sure that was what I was supposed to do. Thanks for your help!

How long ago did you send it?

Hi! My 12 year old daughter would like to post on the teen board and canada board and when she and I went to register her we of course had the permission forms pop up for me to sign. When we went to fax them we found the fax number is no longer good. Is there another way to go through this? :confused3 She is anxious to start asking her own questions....

I've turned her to the lime-green side :) :thumbsup2

Hi! My 12 year old daughter would like to post on the teen board and canada board and when she and I went to register her we of course had the permission forms pop up for me to sign. When we went to fax them we found the fax number is no longer good. Is there another way to go through this? :confused3 She is anxious to start asking her own questions....

PM sent to you.:thumbsup2

Give a couple of days. I will try to get someone to help you if it isn't taken care of by this weekend.

Did this get taken care of?

Will do! Thanks so much - have a great weekend!:thumbsup2

You look like you are good to go. :thumbsup2

Haven't been able to post for 2 years.

It looks like you should be fine.:thumbsup2

My avatar is missing along with my quote and my siggie line. I tried to go in and edit them but that option is missing from the list of options. Am I doing something wrong? I registered a long time ago.

Dana

My avatar is missing along with my quote and my siggie line. I tried to go in and edit them but that option is missing from the list of options. Am I doing something wrong? I registered a long time ago.

Dana

Uh oh! Did you recently make changes to your account--like changed your email address? Your account has been deactivated and it needs to be fixed. Let me know what might have changed so I can help you get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter