if you are looking for favor ideas...

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
I was browsing the Michael's ad today, and they have favors on sale. Notably, these clear purse looking favors that you can put candies in and tie with a bow.

070715_P3_B1_H2_AP_img_1096470865.jpg

they are $5 off, so $15/set (reg. 19.99), and they have 10 styles...I'm going to Michael's tomorrow to check them out for you guys. The sale is only until Saturday, and I don't know if the ad is the same in all areas, but I saw this and immediately thought of you all...:)

I was browsing the Michael's ad today, and they have favors on sale. Notably, these clear purse looking favors that you can put candies in and tie with a bow.

070715_P3_B1_H2_AP_img_1096470865.jpg

they are $5 off, so $15/set (reg. 19.99), and they have 10 styles...I'm going to Michael's tomorrow to check them out for you guys. The sale is only until Saturday, and I don't know if the ad is the same in all areas, but I saw this and immediately thought of you all...:)

Thanks for sharing! These are cute! :thumbsup2 How many are in a set do you know?

ok, I didn't see those purse favors at Michaels, but I saw the candy tins and some small white pails. They are the Wilton favor packs, if you all are interested. The pails were in a set of 18, and the candy tins were 32, I think. All $15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter