If you are going in APRIL 2009 - are you freaking out?

Carlyzmom

Axiom Crew
We are going the last week of April. I am so excited that I can't hardly stand it! I think I am more excited than anyone - even the kids!!

So what does everyone else do to pass the time? I have read every Disney book that I can and spend WAY too many hours on these forums!!

We also made the countdown chain. My kids love it and it is so much fun to see it getting shorter!

Listen to the various disney channels on live365.com. That will really get you pumped :goodvibes

We are going the last week of April. I am so excited that I can't hardly stand it! I think I am more excited than anyone - even the kids!!

So what does everyone else do to pass the time? I have read every Disney book that I can and spend WAY too many hours on these forums!!

We also made the countdown chain. My kids love it and it is so much fun to see it getting shorter!

We are going the last week of April too!!! I'm so freakin excited I can't take it! I've been listening to disney cds on my way to work every morning! If people sitting in traffic knew what I was listening to, they'd think I'm nuts!!It's just me and DF, sooon to be DH, going for our honeymoon! We'll be there April 27-May 4th, stay at the Beach Club!!! What about you??

:woohoo: I will be at WDW solo again arriving on 4/25/09 and leaving on 5/02/09. I am staying at POP this time around. :wizard:

This will be our first Disney trip & we just bought into DVC also! I am so excited I could burst!
The kids think we are going to my mom's again (we go about every Spring Break for the weekend) I have taken off work for the whole week they are out for us to go to WDW and they know nothing about it! I amnot sure if I am more excited we are going or more excited that I actually have a surprise from the kids that is staying a true surprise until we actually get there (close to being there, etc) They will have no idea until they realize we are still driving after 4 hours and going South instead of North!
I am working up until we go so very little time to bask in the excitement of the trip coming up. I feel almost as if i have no time to put everything together properly. The last 2 weeks is what will probably kill me in getting things together! LOL
Hope to see some of ya there!

We are going the last week of April too!!! I'm so freakin excited I can't take it! I've been listening to disney cds on my way to work every morning! If people sitting in traffic knew what I was listening to, they'd think I'm nuts!!It's just me and DF, sooon to be DH, going for our honeymoon! We'll be there April 27-May 4th, stay at the Beach Club!!! What about you??

That's awesome! We went there on our honeymoon and had the BEST time in the world! That was almost 17 years ago. We haven't been in 11 years - so it is TIME!

We are staying at AKL. It will be our kids first time. They are so excited!

That's awesome! We went there on our honeymoon and had the BEST time in the world! That was almost 17 years ago. We haven't been in 11 years - so it is TIME!

We are staying at AKL. It will be our kids first time. They are so excited!

I can't wait! I haven't been to DW since 1995! Waaay too long! And DF has never been there!!!:eek: So it will be awesome!!

My wife and I are going April 4th-11th, we are so excited! We are bringing our two nieces and one nephew. The best part is that its a SURPRISE for the little ones! WOOHOO! We can't wait! :yay:

I think a surprise would be fun - BUT I am too excited to keep it to myself! There is no way I could not tell them. It has been fun to be excited with them and count down!

Also going the last week in April!:goodvibes 4/26 - 5/3 it will be our first trip.

I'm so excited, too! We are going to be there 4/29 - 5/6 staying at POFQ...can't wait!

Even though we've been several times, this never gets old.

I'm super happy and thrilled for all of you first-timers, too! You're going to have such an amazing time! :cheer2:

YES- I am freaking out! We leave April 30th and are staying at POP. The last time we went was 4 years ago, so it will be fun to ride some new rides and fave. ones as well. Thanks God for these boards that I can spend hours on. My DH and DS get the new count down every few days.

:yay: Sooooo close to 2 months away!!!.:yay:

I'm going along with a co-worker from April 22-29 :goodvibes

She is bring her DD(7) and I am bringing my Goddaughter (6). It's everyone's first trip, except for me. We are super excited and ready to check in at the Wilderness Lodge!! :yay:

April 27th - May 4th at CBR!! We haven't told the kids yet! I don't know how much longer I can keep it a secret!! We'll surprise them 1-2 weeks ahead of time. Just long enough for them to get excited about the trip - but close enough that they won't drive us crazy!

You going to be wearing a Lime Green Mickey Head tag??

We are going again(we went in December too!) the end of April and staying at the Yacht Club. It is looking like the resort is very busy that week!:eek: So much for it being a "quiet" resort! LOL! Looking forward to it nonetheless. I am debating whether or not to attempt my very first trip report. Would anyone actually want to read a trip report from a couple of unmarried,childless, 37 year olds who both hate having their picture taken?:sad2: I don't think so! :)

April 27th - May 4th at CBR!! We haven't told the kids yet! I don't know how much longer I can keep it a secret!! We'll surprise them 1-2 weeks ahead of time. Just long enough for them to get excited about the trip - but close enough that they won't drive us crazy!

We'll be at CBR at the same time as you. We have a pirate room! My DD is turning 13 so we are going to celerate just the two of us, no boys allowed! I was actually planning on making it a family trip but DH and DS started complaining so we ditched them.

We are going April 25th staying at All Stars Music for 7 nights. I am so excited as I can now say we are going next month.:cool1:

We are very excited about our first holiday to WDW. We also have Discovery Cove, Busch Gdns & Seaworld booked in too and can't wait to swim with those Dolphins.

So any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter