If you are from Poughkeepsie and name Jennifer I have ALL of your pin codes!

zeferjen

Mother Knows Best
I get pin codes almost every other month. NONE of them are for me. I have called Disney so many times and asked why I keep getting a stranger's pin codes and they have no explanation for it. They also say that they cannot change it. I feel bad for this other Jennifer. She must never get pin codes!

Hey, I just moved from Poughkeepsie 5 years ago and I knew some Jennifers! Also, my husband went to Princeton.

I got some postcards with someone else's name a few times when we first moved here. Disney wouldn't let me use them.:sad2:

I get all of Anita H's too. I have also called and given them the info- no change. I wonder who is getting my pins?:confused3

OMG! I thought I was the only one! I've been getting the Libbi family's pin codes for years. I keep calling and Disney can't explain it, but apparently they are linked to my email account and so am I------but I NEVER get a pin code for me!!

I'm from Poughkeepsie (NY) but my name is Kathryn! When I saw Poughkeepsie I had to respond...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter