If you are doing the 2008 WDW Half, Full Or Goofy, sign in here...

I see I have quite a few updates - I'll do them Monday - I promise! :yay:

Thanks for doing this!

Can you change mine and add my friend Sue because she's my friend, motivation, and trainer and she's coming with my YEAH!

Judy - Thanks so much for keeping the list!!! Bill (wfloyd) and I have ressies for January. We will be at SSR January 9 - 14. :thumbsup2 We are #54 and 55 on the list if that helps.

Thanks again!!!
--Lynnda

Lynnda - Yes, it helps a lot, thank you! :goodvibes

Erika - Wow, what a coincidence, that your #110. ;)

Stephanie - Got it! Or as Vic would say "Roger that". :laughing:

Erica - Shhhh. You don't want people talking so you?? They'll see that you and Dave are staying in the same room. :lmao:

Judy - Can you please change #4 to "Jogging" :p and BCV

Judy - Can you please change #4 to "Jogging" :p and BCV

No. I refuse. As a matter of fact I am going to edit them all to say "World Class Sprinters".

But I will, however, change your resort. :)

No. I refuse. As a matter of fact I am going to edit them all to say "World Class Sprinters".
:lmao:

Sorry, I should not have said that, but when I checked the list and saw RUNNING, it hit a nerve. Thanks again for tracking everything!!

I'm running/jogging/walking/doing the full marathon. Staying with Calcio in BWV but night before in OKW.

Maybe I shouldn't put running since I technically, according to PearlIzumi, am not a runner but one of those despised joggers. I'll also be walking part of this so that makes me doubly despised in their eyes!

But I'm doin' it!!!

I need updated!

#77 disnutt, Goofy, R/W, POFQ

Thanks!

OK, I still haven't "registered" but I plan to!!! Full Marathon (God help me), Run/Walk, POFQ.

I am a first timer at POFQ, hope there are others that I can ride the bus with!!!

OK, I still haven't "registered" but I plan to!!! Full Marathon (God help me), Run/Walk, POFQ.

I am a first timer at POFQ, hope there are others that I can ride the bus with!!!

I'll be there. We can ride the bus together! My roommmates are doing the Donald and they won't be going to the start of the full with me.

UPdate for #100

wogger here - Sandy
DH - Tim (not a poster) marathon

We're all good to go, but couldnt get BWV - so we'll have to "suffer" at BCV!!

:rotfl: I'm in a good mood!!

Hi!

I just found the W.I.S.H board and I'm so glad I did! I'm going to be running/walking the full marathon, and I can't wait!

lourodrigis (Lou), Full (first marathon), running, TBD

I'm from Williamstown, NJ and train near home and along Kelly Drive in Philly.

Hi! I just found this section of the boards and am glad to see lots of others doing the races!

Phedre (Deanna) - Half Marathon - Jogging - AKV

Thanks for putting this list together. It's great :D

I will be doing my first Goofy this year and *gulp* running it! I ran the half last year and wished I knew some people as my DH and kids were still a slumber while I sat and waited. Hopefully, this year, I can know some people! I am also running the ToT 13k in Oct! My first full marathon is in Nov, so it will be a mileage heavy end of the year for me. Im up to 16 miles now on my long run and toward the latter part of the year will start doing moderate long runs next to my long runs to get used to the back to back. Wish my knees luck!

Christie
Staying at Pop Century with DH and Kids!

Screen name is klh-or (Karla), doing the WDW Half, plan on walking (may resort to crawling toward the end), and plan to stay at Pop Century!

:wishmember

klh-or, stiej, Phedre, BelleMA87, Great that you are joining us! Come over to the weekly walker/runner thread and post there. Getting to know each other as we train for the event is such fun and will make for a spectacular weekend in January as we gather at the start (you won't miss us with those shirts we are all wearing--the orders are being taken now too perfect timing for you!) and for some pre/post meet opportunities.

lourodrigis, I think I've seen that you have found us.

:wave:

I signed on with Team In Training to run/walk the half! WISH me luck with my fundraising. I'd love links to previous threads about where we run during the marathon, what it's like, etc! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter