If wishes really do come true, what are you wishing?

perd

DIS Veteran
Sure would be nice to get a complementary upgrade to concierge at Beach Club...the week of Christmas.

Yeah, right! Like that's gonna happen!

DD and I should have left from the UK today but coz we're travelling standby, we got bumped from 4 flights - who said people aren't travelling?!?!?!?!

Will be trying from 7.00am tomorrow morning and wishing I'm sleeping at AKL tomorrow night!!!!

Pleeeeeeeese send pixie dust XXXXX

I'm wishing that airfare would come down for our trip at the end of Jan. We have reservations at WL and tickets left over from last trip. All we need is a ride down at a decent price.

Originally posted by thinkerbell
I'm wishing that airfare would come down for our trip at the end of Jan. We have reservations at WL and tickets left over from last trip. All we need is a ride down at a decent price.

I gave up on that wish a couple of weeks ago thinkerbell and I'm paying more for airfare this January than I have in the last 6 or 7 trips I've made. (used to get airfare from Providence or Boston for about $100-$150 round trip in january, but this year I had to bite the bullet and pay $200)

We'll be at WLV from 1/21 to 1/31- Hope to see you there!:)

I'm wishing for a happy and healthy 2003 for me and my family. And I'm wishing that the time until my Oct. trip to WDW will pass quckly!!!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

OOOHHHH!!!! NEAT THREAD!!!!!! THESE ARE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wishing that my trip would hurry and get here, we could stay for 2 weeks at the GF PRESIDENTIAL Suite, or whatever fancy shmancey suite they have and we had $3000.00 spending money so I could buy all the TIGGER shirts I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok....maybe $4000.00. :) And that my hubby wasnt such a picky "meat and taters" eater, that we could eat at Victoria and Alberts for our anniversary dinner!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We feel very fortunate for what we have and wish that more people that do not have the means to ever take their children to WDW could someday visit it.Every child should have an opportunity to be touched by the magic like so many of us "kids" have.

That we were able to buy the DVC we've always wanted. We have taken the tour twice and realy want to buy, but can't seem to part with the $20,000 it would take. Especially now when the markets are down and money is tight.

So if we were granted one wish, other than the health and safety of my family, I would wish for a dvc membership:jester:

I'm wishing for warm weather during our Christmas trip this year!

I'm wishing that my husband gets the week off we want to go next year, and that a great AP rate will come out so we can stay at the WL the whole stay,and everything goes perfectly.

I wish I wish for a baby girl !!! I have 3 precious boys. And that I could afford to take them to WDW every year.

Yes, DisneyHumbug and Buzz are right. I'm changing my wish! I'd rather have warm weather than a Beach Club upgrade!!

Well,
1) Peace on earth
2) a happy healthy New Year for my family and everyone else.
3) that the economy regains strength.
4) that the tourist industry rebounds.
5) that Al Quida is caught and Saddam is put out of commission.... and that there and anyone elses' evil plans are never again seen to fruition.
6) that my transfer to WDW will go smoothly
7) that our move to Florida will go smoothly
8) that we will find a house in a great neighborhood, that we really like (with a pool) at a reasonable price in Clermont.
9) for a million bucks!

I'm wishing that my flight gets off on time so we get to see SpectroMagic our first night at WDW in January! It's the only one showing while we are there. Also wishing for warm sunny weather in January and I suppose I'd like an upgrade at BC, also!

And of course, a very happy and healthy New Year for everyone! :teeth:

My wish is for all who wish to "feel the magic". And a safe, warm,and sunny trip in Feb. 72 More Days!!

1. That my local Radio Shack gets the Direct System satellite internet after the first of the year.

2. That I win the Powerball on Wednesday night. I don't need it all so I would love to find some of those kids that can't afford to go and to send them to Disney. $160 million is obscene so I think I could find some ways to spread the cheer.

3. That I was going to Disney in 2003 instead of waiting for 2004.

I wish for a job back in Texas for my dh (no offense to you Chicagoans, but y'all talk funny and I wanna go home! LOL) I also wish my MIL would take her poor health seriously and start taking care of herself so we don't have to worry quite so much.

I also wish that Saddam Hussein and bin Laden were out of the picture....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter