if we got a cabana should we do anything else?

savage1117

Mouseketeer
we have cabana 8 booked for our 10/31 sailing on the fantasy. Last year we went parasailing & did the sting ray adventure on CC will we be board just hanging out in our cabana?

we have cabana 8 booked for our 10/31 sailing on the fantasy. Last year we went parasailing & did the sting ray adventure on CC will we be board just hanging out in our cabana?
There is so much to do, do not book anything more, you have a private beach, a private area of the sea, a hammock, some fruit soda and water, there is bike hire included. You will eat at cookies two or bring it back, you gave snorkelling included and.... You want to rest.

Your all set.

thats up to you. the main point of the cabana is paying so much money for this relaxing, private space and the bike/snorkeling/floating stuff that comes with it. if you feel your budget allows and it means enough to you to pay money and then be gone for 1/3 to 3/4 of the time you are paying for then go for it. or do your excursions and just enjoy the rest of the time on the beach. cabanas are hard to snag (you may already have one or be concierge?) but i'm sure you've researched it and will enjoy your choice!

ETA - you have the cabana - i'm sure you chose it for a reason! enjoy the cabana!

Arghhh!!! Hi savage1117! :) #8 was my first choice but they said someone else requested it first! (I sent my requests in at 12:00 am on the 28th of June/ but sent it at 12:00 am west coast canada time!) We got #5 (my second choice) if you decide to cancel, let me know, lol -- if not we shall see you in CC :) hoping for great weather!!!

If I was spending the kind of money you spend on cabanas, my happy little rear would be in that thing from as fast as I could get there until they made me leave. And it's still a huge amount to spend per hour IMHO.

We never did anything else other than the cabana, however the kids went off and rose bikes, snorekeled etc. and ca,e back and forth.

We had a cabana last year and we signed up for one excursion: the jet ski tour. We've never jet skied before so we really wanted to try it - - and it was awesome! That, plus the snorkeling equipment, inner-tubes, rafts and bikes that are included in the price of the cabana really rounded out our day. It's a personal decision and only you can truly answer. Enjoy!!

Arghhh!!! Hi savage1117! :) #8 was my first choice but they said someone else requested it first! (I sent my requests in at 12:00 am on the 28th of June/ but sent it at 12:00 am west coast canada time!) We got #5 (my second choice) if you decide to cancel, let me know, lol -- if not we shall see you in CC :) hoping for great weather!!!

Sorry chimo2u- we had 6 last time and my friend just got back and said she loved 8 so we thought we'd try a slightly new cabana. I don't see us cancelling :), but I agree I hope we have wonderful weather!!!
I think we will just enjoy the cabana amenities and forgo the other excursions.

Ah no worries Savage 1117 :) We got #5 which is supposed to be great as well, I am just happy we got a cabana :)
See you at the BEACH :)

I think we confirmed #7 for the same cruise date... This will be our 4th time in the same Cabana! My kids will be 5 and 3 on this sailing -- so I expect to at least go on a bike ride with my son -- otherwise its all-day beach -- followed by two very tired kiddos for dinner... We will also be getting a day-room at the Westin for some beach fun...

We have had a cabana twice, and are doing it again in September. The first time, we did nothing else, and it was perfect. We took my parents the second time, and they wanted to do the stingray thing, so we did. As we were headed to SB, Mickey and Pluto were available for photos, so we did that. It was close to lunchtime by then, so at the end of the day, we felt we didn't get the full enjoyment of the cabana. We have nothing else scheduled on CC for the upcoming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter