• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if we eat here, what is the best parade/fireworks etc

jcdesignz

Earning My Ears
hi everyone - just realized that we are leaving in 12 days and i need to have more plans lol

if we have dinner reservations at these places - what are our best best for nightime fun -----

we will be there the 22nd-28th

someone said i have to be careful with being closed cause of the halloween party and not being able to see the parade?

ohana - mon 22nd
whispering canon cafe - tues 23rd
coral reef - wed 24th
downtown disney restaurant - thurs 25th
cape may cafe - fri 26th
cinderella's royal table - sat 27th (my DDs 5th birthday)

we have a park hopper pass and a rent a car :) and are staying at the caribbean beach resort

thanks so much for responses - im clueless still
and its crunch time :)

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but just from a proximity standpoint:
'Ohana - can go to MK* and watch Wishes and the MSEP (parade) if it's happening that night. You could also watch Wishes from the Poly beach or possibly the restaurant depending on your timing and your table location.

CRT - obviously you will be in the MK, so that would be Wishes and the parade, if offered.

Whispering Canyon - you could watch fireworks from WL beach (not a great view in my opinion) or go to MK as stated above.

Coral Reef / Cape May Cafe - you can watch Illuminations in Epcot.

DTD - I would just hang @ DTD after dinner.

*If it's a Halloween party night and you don't have tickets to attend the party, you can't go to MK after 7 PM. I do not know the dates for all the Halloween parties, so you should check a Disney calendar.

The 23rd and 25th are the nights for MNSSHP so you will need to be out of ML early. 25th you seem set, maybe after dinner at DTD you could do some shopping and walk around down there. Make sure you don't miss Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios. You can try looking at touringplans.com and they will have schedules and times for the parades etc. Ressies look good, enjoy your trip! Stacey:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter