If we don't take Her soon she's going with out us Pre trip report Updated 7/5/13

We got a new plan part D:

Tuesday Dec 3rd we will find ourselves at Epcot, my all-time favorite park.

Epcot has morning magic hours this day. We may or may not make them. Depends how late we were up the night before.

Of course the plan of action will be fast passes for Sorin. We will also probably do stand by as well. While in this area we will do living with the land. I love this attraction. I don’t know what it is about it but I really enjoy it.

Side note Emily’s b-day is in 2 weeks and I’m think of 2 different gift options, one is try to book at CP package and pay for her part, or option two is we have talked about the last few trips wanting to do the behind the seeds tour. Right now I’m leaning towards option 2. So I can get her something else to go with her gift that she can use now.
(this is one of my favorite pictures of me & Emily from our last trip to Epcot. I have it in this cute Cousin’s picture frame and everything.)

So what is behind the seeds?

See, Do, Learn, Grow!
Interact with amazing plants, insects and fish—and even see alligators—on this fun yet educational walking tour.
Like the Living with the Land attraction at Epcot? Then you’ll love Behind the Seeds! This one-hour tour of the fish farm and 4 greenhouses that make up The Land Pavilion is perfect for anyone with an interest in gardening or natural sciences. On it, you’ll:
• Visit the fish farm during feeding time and see American alligators.
• Release ladybugs into the greenhouse to help protect the plants.
• Behold gigantic fruits and vegetables and unusual crops from around the world.
• Discover the latest plant-growing techniques, including hydroponics—look, Ma, no soil!
• Take home a handout with some great ideas for your own

It’s only $18.00 for adults and I think it would be a fun hour.

Ok moving on from the Land we will head over to visit everyone’s favorite fish. Nemo, not really nemo because how can nemo compare to Dory. Lol. We will take a whirl around our clammobile and visit a little bit in the attraction.
Moving on we may hit up Captain EO if it’s still up and running, not be cause we are MJ fans just because everyone talks about it all the time and we have never done it. Another one we want to try because we haven’t done it is Figment. Can you believe 4 trips under our belt and we haven’t tried this classic attraction?

By time we have hit all of this it should be nearing lunch time. So that means it’s time to head to the world show case. Depending on what we want to eat will determine which direction we head. Knowing us we are probably going to make a left and head to Mexico. We normally split an order of nachos. So for the purpose of the trip report we are going to say we will have lunch at La Cantina de San Angel.

After lunch we will go take a spin with Donald and friends and visit around the pavilion. Somewhere along our adventure we will probably grab a fast pass for Test Track so that will play with how we do our touring plans.

Another major theme of Epcot will be the Holiday Story tellers.

Experience a world of cheer with unique entertainment celebrating the legends of the holidays.
Share in the sights and sounds of some of the world’s greatest holiday stories during Holidays Around the World at Epcot. Amid joyful music and seasonal food favorites, time-honored traditions come alive as costumed performers share the fantastic legends of their country’s holiday heritage throughout World Showcase.
Although subject to change, holiday festivities may include:
•American Adventure
Meet Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, celebrate the mystery of Hanukkah and discover the goodwill of Kwanzaa.
•Canada
Delight in the stories of Canadian lumberjack Nowell and his yearly adventure to find Santa.
•China
Celebrate the Chinese New Year with the Monkey King.
•France
Join in the magic of Christmas with Père Noël and learn about the custom of leaving shoes filled with carrots by the fireplace.
•Germany
Discover the story of the very first Christmas tree and the legend of St. Nicholas.
•Italy
Meet kind-hearted witch La Befana who arrives on the eve of the Epiphany to grant gifts to good children.
•Japan
Discover the New Year tradition of O’Shogatsu and the Daruma doll.
•Mexico
Commemorate La Navidad with Los Tres Reyes Magos—the Three Kings.
•Morocco
Listen to Taarji, a Moroccan drummer, as he tells the story of the Festival of Ashura and Ramadan.
•Norway
Spend time with Sigrid and learn about the Julenissen, the Christmas Gnome.
•United Kingdom
Share in the vivid stories of Father Christmas, dating back to 15th-century England.

I know we will make a point during the 2 days to see or favorites but a few we haven’t seen at all.
My favorites that I know we will try to see is Father Christmas in the UK, Nowell, in Canada, & the Germany story. Ones we haven’t seen is China & Italy, Japan Maraco & Norway.

We also have a dinner ADR at Via Napoli. This will be a first for us and we are excited to give it a try. It was one of our must do ADR’s.
So we’ve got a good bit that we will try to see/hear. So that will probably take care of our 1st Epcot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter